Show

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ponypassion

Reaction score
[SIZE=12pt]Hi All,[/SIZE]

I'm Judy Goulet in Reno,Nevada. My husband and I only bought our first minis about 3 years ago. We haven't shown because we have never shown horses before and there's no local club here to help out.

ANYWAY to get back on the subject, which is the best day to attend a show. Which day would be more entertaing? I suppose it depends on your interests but would like to hear some thoughts. Thanks.

Depends on what you want to see. You might need to contact the show chair to find out when the classes that interest you are scheduled.

Sometimes the performance classes are the first things, so you'd need to be there at 8 am.

Go to http://www.amha.org/ and click on the championship show premium book and see when you would like to go. The Western Championship show is in Reno now thru Sunday.

Judy, I forgot it was this weekend so I missed the driving classes I wanted to see the most. Saturday they have Versatility I would guess aboout 9:30. I am only guessing at that because I haven't been down there yet to see how big of a turnout there is. About Mid day there is Single Pleasure and my very faverite Sunday Morning at 8:00am is Liberty. Hope to see you there.

Latest posts

Back