Show photos Sea Tac Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Sort of doing this in reverse, since I could not find our camera easily in all the junk we repacked haphazardly for the trip home, and the "fun" pics of after were so conveniently on a CD for me from Kim's husband!

So here they are, the "show" pics:

mousenlizseatac06.jpg

Mouse & myself in the ring. We placed to the lower third of the "pack" of Senior Geldings, but did a bit better as they were siphoned off to only "amateur" exhibitors. Mostly a reflection on me, not Mousey, who was quite good other than he loves to aggravate me in the ring by nipping at me and trying to snatch the lead.

mouseseatac06.jpg

Here's a pic taken in the barn. For some reason, he thinks he's a gaited horse or something w/this pose. He loves to be admired, and I think you can see it in this pic. *LOL* (this is NOT how I set him up for show, however!)

mouseseatac06hs.jpg

I think he's got a pretty expression, here.
default_smile.png

kyanyellin.jpg

Kyan outside the ring, impatiently waiting for the Championship class to get under way, and yelling for his mom (this is what he spent 90% of his time doing).

kyanringseatac.jpg

He was quite spooked by the ribbon presentation in his Weanling Stallions class. *LOL* Just look at those glowing green eyes!

kyanseatac.jpg

Not a very good photo of him. At this point, he was exhausted and VERY upset. I wanted to try and get some decent photos, though he would not cooperate.

kyanseatac2.jpg

Slightly better pic but not a good angle.

larkseatac2.jpg

Lark outside the barn. Didn't get any of her in the ring, but this was after she took first out of three in her AOTE mares class on Sunday.
default_smile.png

larkseatac1.jpg

I love her halter, everyone comments on it. (It is a Victor made of deep, reddish-metallic leather w/gold metal inset/piping.

larkseatac.jpg

Again, it's hard to get a really good photo of her. To me, she looks quite different than a lot of minis. I get the feeling she's going through some yearling uglies and could use a little weight here and there. Curious what everyone else thinks. I know there are some things about her I am not "in love" with such as her top of her neck and maybe a long underline?

I do love her topline, though....

*shrugs*

For what it's worth, there's some of the better ones.

Y'shoulda been there! ;)

Liz M.

WOW I LOVE THAT MOUSE LOL
default_wub.png
: YOU PHOTOS WERE GREAT, I LOVE TO SEE THE PICTURES FROM EVERYONES SHOWS,YOUR HORSE DID WONDERFUL,THANKS FOR SHARING , BEST OF LUCK TO YOU...LYNDA :saludando:

Liz, the horses look awesome!! I think Mouse does like to show off, that is what makes a great show horse though. :bgrin

yes, mouse is quite the show off but if they love the ring they can be so much fun to show.

Lark's color is beautiful! She is at that yearling stage where her looks will change monthly. She may look a little long bodied right now. I like her refined look.

Mouse is very pretty! He looks as if he is one of the personality plus horses!
default_rolleyes.gif
: Kyan is just soo handsome! And Lark has one heck of a gorgeous head on her!

[SIZE=14pt] Lark is MUCH prettier than that!!! HeeHee, she was NOT trying very hard to do her best photographic work. She will have to work on that, I want to see some smiling Lark pics.[/SIZE]

Mouse was a good boy. He should have gotten something better than he did.

Well it was a fun show anyway!!!!!

I was waiting to hear how the show went...

Mouse looks gorgeous in his "gaited horse" pose (look out...you may start a new trend!) and the head shot! WOW!

I'll second Kim's comment that Lark is SO much prettier in person...she's just camera-shy!

Kyan is looking great -- even if he is crying for Mom!

Mouse is quite the Ham isn't he!

As always Liz, I love all your minis and the photos! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back