Show off your SO!! We did show and tell with ourselves

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the love of my life, thought id show off how hunky he is in his uniform.

we are planning to get married next year with a full military wedding, a very selfish request on my part but i just love them all in there full dress uniforms and luckily i have been granted this wish.

what more could a woman ask for.

MY BEST FRIEND

Den.jpg

default_wub.png
:

Lots of good lookin' guys on here!

My SO is not that into horses either. He does let me have mine as he knows I would go with them!
default_yes.gif
: We have been married for 21 yrs now. He is a Paramedic/Firefighter and is currently a Lieutenant. He only has 18 months left to retirement. YIPEE! He will help me with the horses if I beg him. In reality, he likes the horses but if you ask him.....nope! On our last run to UT, he met a Pintabian that doesn't like men but followed him everywhere! He talked about her a lot on the way home and what he would do if she was his.
default_wink.png
:

This is Dave in his SASS clothes as Dawgtooth Dave. His hobby is guns of any kind. I took this one in June of this year.

dawgtooth.jpg

boyscolumn406.jpg

My husband of 18 years, Martin. He is a commercial fisherman (Deadliest Catch/Deadliest Season type stuff though he hasn't gone up for King Crab for a few years, now, he does it down here nowadays and longlines for Black Cod and Halibut in Alaska during the Spring/Summer and Fall).

Many of you have met and/or seen him at shows. (haha a/k/a "Raoul") He's always helping w/the horses and enjoys all of the socialization at the shows. He's very supportive and helpful with my hobby, though he gets a little impatient with some of the people we deal with at times (the ones that don't do what they should as far as sales or purchases/contracts.)

bndad.jpg

And another one of him w/our middle son, Brandon.

Liz

One of the things I most look forward to at shows is visiting with Liz, Martin and the boys. I especially love watching Martin with Brandon and Colton -- he is such a nurturer. That to me is the true measure of a man (and the way he is with the horses, of course!)

Latest posts

Back