Show off your SO!! We did show and tell with ourselves

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
We had a wedding at my house not to long ago, and I got Jimmy to get into his uniform, (though it was a tight fit I might add!) and thought I would share.
default_smile.png

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1127.jpg

I felt a little fat but hopefully you can't tell!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

We also did the whole double turkey day between the familes, but while we were up at my uncle's place for my family's, he got to drive my uncle's Huge bulldozer thing. He's got about 200 acres up in deland that he just plays with. Jimmy said it was all his 8 year old dreams come true!
default_wub.png
:
IMG_1249.jpg

Come on ppl, show of your SO!

Last edited by a moderator:
You guys make a great couple. :aktion033:

Here is my better half

DarleneandherFather2.jpg

Giving one of our Daughter's away Mother of Dylan my new Grandson.

Hehehe Spotted Pony Girl, sure wish I looked fat like that. LOL

Here is my Jerry. He isn't a flashy dresser, but he has the kindest heart and the most beautiful eyes!

This was taken about three years ago of the two of us!

Picture016.jpg

Jerry and one of the other women
default_smile.png

susie41506.jpg

This is me with my other half...I could NOT live without him

Thorn and I

tornandme.jpg

This is me with my other half...I could NOT live without him

Thorn and I
Is Thorn an arab???

Here's my hubby-to-be Jason on his mom's qh Whisky (yes his sturrups are WAY too short)

DSC_3599.jpg

Here's the family... Jason, Robbie (my 3 y.o. son) and me.... (yes, I have written permission to use the photo
default_yes.gif
: ) By the way, this is the photo we sent as engagement announcements... May 12, 2007 is the big day!

FouksEngagement_23Large.jpg

Here is my wonderful husband and best friend, Mark.

img_2225_edited.jpg

And one of us at a Christmas party last year.

2005_1209GCCChristmasParty0032.jpg

Heres My Hubby. The only pics I have of him with a horse, he much prefers his dirtbike.

Oh and no, he isnt a midget, LOL.. He is standing next to Ariel my percheron mare.

studly2.jpg

studly-1.jpg

OOooppps, double post.

This is fun! Here's some pictures of Harvey / "H". I don't know what I'd do without him... neither do the horses, dogs and cats. I'm 37 now and we started dating when I was 16
default_yes.gif
: He's been spoiling me rotten for more than 1/2 my life.

Harvey%20and%20Derby%20April%202002.jpg

jill%20and%20harvey%20with%20derby.jpg

harveyandjill.jpg

PS, Spotted Pony -- I hope one day I can get as fat as you :bgrin :bgrin :bgrin And Jimmy looks a lot like the guy on Scrubs (very handsome!).

Everyone's SO's just really look like nice people! Look at their eyes
default_smile.png
We've got some GOOD men
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
:

Here's my wild, guitar-totin, rocker of a better half, Keith...also the kindest, gentlest, wittiest man and hero to all children and animals.

kh2.jpg

Here is Barry, We will be married 29 years on sunday. I dont know what I would do without him either and hes not even a horse person! Notice tho the red shirt with the L&K logo... he was spending that day with his high school friends who he has not seen in 20 plus years ... Nice to know he is proud of L&K!

Also a pic of him at a show smiling even... a rare occurance...showing that is.

Lyn

ebb9295a.jpg

ebb92988.jpg

Here is my SO...the best darn help with the minis that I could find!
default_yes.gif
: About lost him with a stroke but he is back to cleaning barns and training the guys to drive.
default_wub.png
: Also helps our son make carts. Have had him around for almost 50 years!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Almostanarmful.jpg

My other half and still not up to par (not feeling well after surgery)...but enjoying giving Dyfra an Itch.

He is not a horse person either...but is such an angel with me and all my horses big and small.

Dyfraandhubbydec06.jpg

My OLD man just turned 71 in Aug we've been married for 30 years doesn't have very much interest in the minis never helps around the barn with chores but pays for whatever they need so works for us. But l still have hopes of reforming him down the road one of these years.. :bgrin

dad06.jpg

Nice to see everyones loves
default_wub.png
:

Here's mine...My Hubby (carrying TJ) & Son

babytj.jpg

And my Hubby solo
default_wub.png
:

MYBABE1-1.jpg

this is my love
default_wub.png
: Billy
default_wub.png
: without him i wouldnt have my own horses, he does everything for me, and doesnt complain.......hes a gem
default_wub.png
:
pictures.jpg

we have been together 18 years, actually since i was 18 years old.....

HERES ANOTHER ONE TO GIVE YOU A LAUGH
kingbilly.jpg

i prefer billy without the hair..............thats my personal opinion..shane......but funny.he..he..he

here's my husband in two of the VERY few photos i have of him:

at our wedding:

117283024.jpg

with one of the baby goats (before the judge he works for made him shave his beard off):

211552336.jpg

Latest posts

Back