Show Off Your GELDINGS!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mousel06.jpg

Mouse, he's 3 in this pic.

pyrolb.jpg

Little brother Pyro, a weanling gelding. He was 5 months in the pic.

Liz

Here are some of my geldings

Royal Salsa- ASPC Foundation Sr Gelding. 2007 Congress top 10

102_2761.jpg

10.jpg

Royal2-1.jpg

102_3046.jpg

LTD's White Chief - Son of LTD's Magic Man

ChiefD.jpg

8.jpg

7-2.jpg

11-1.jpg

GC I'ma Rowdy Streaker- Weanling shetland colt, scheduled to be weaned and GELDED soon!

13.jpg

Then of course, my first horse ..Coco

3-4.jpg

4-4.jpg

Here is one of my fathers geldings that he just sold that i halter trained (no conditioning). He is going to make such a great leadline pony for them!

Max3.jpg

Max1.jpg

Here is my only gelding for now.

Irish Hills Toys In The Attic, yearling over gelding. Toy went Champion and Reserve Champion Junior Gelding , as well as Reserve Grand Champion Gelding his first time out. I was incredibly proud of him seeing how he only had about 30 days of conditioning and he was up against horses that would be heading to Nationals within 2 wks. Here he is...

toy0520.jpg

Image6-2.jpg

I will probably have another gelding or two come spring. That may be Monty and the missing Jinx son who will be coming home next weekend along with his dam Ms. B.
default_wub.png
:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ohhh... love our boys
default_wub.png
:

Our first mini and later show horse was Joey:

ltf_1002006.jpg

ltf_1002005.jpg

He had to be put down in 2004 after a fractured and dislocated femur thanks to the neighbor's dogs (another very touchy topic... :nono: )

Our current "a" gelding is Gambler, we bought him after he won reserve champion jr stallion at the eastern AMHA championships, gelded him and he is national top 10 in hunter, CP and Versatility.

ltf_1004001.jpg

ltf_1004009.jpg

We have 2 "b" geldings:

Frankie

Multiple National top 10 (including 3 reserve National Championships)- Halter, hunter, jumper, CP, versatility, roadster and HOF in CP :bgrin Trained and shown by a teenager
default_wub.png
:

ltf_1004008.jpg

ltf_1004004.jpg
ltf_1004007.jpg

Our newest gelding but really a nice boy (I love being predjudiced
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

Mac - Multiple National top 10 - Halter, SP, Roadster

ltf_1004002.jpg

We are hoping to sell a couple horses and find an "a" single pleasure gelding to "round out" our show string
default_yes.gif
:

And our riding horses include 3 awesome geldings : Nugget (Spanish Arabian), JF (Quarab) and Kona (Warmblood)
default_wub.png
:

Alright I'll add a couple of mine :bgrin

Here is Pleasant Views Flashin' JR he is a homebred gelding and has accomplished so much with limited showing he is almost HOF in County Pleasure and Halter hopefully next year we'll get it. And a good possibility that ''JR'' will be attending Nationals next year. Other than a show record he is also and all around awesome gelding so friendly and very playfull. I am very glad we gelded him (although there were people that were disappointed about it) it needed to be done because a good stallion Makes a Great gelding

JR.jpg

image3.jpg

Next is another homebred gelding Pleasant Views Silver Arrow he is a 2 yr old and has already won numerous Junior Champions and he is green broke to drive He is a half brother to "JR" I am selling him but if he doesn't sell then I will put him on my show string next year

023_23A.JPG

Thanks for letting me share ~Jessica

Here are my 3...

RHA Regal Locomotion

Multiple champion year end winner

3 time AMHA Regional Top Ten Winner

regal1_230x250.jpg

Next is Libertymere Legacys Bondini

only a yearling and has won 20 Grands and reserves in Open and Amateur Halter this year.

AMHA Eastern Regional Reserve Champion Amateur Jr. Gelding Level 1

AMHA World Top Ten Futurity Yearling Geldings

bethany_3_250x187.jpg

And lastly is my newest gelding Quintessas Bello Maximo

He is a 5 time AMHA World Champion and Reserve World Champion, including winning at Worlds this past Saturday in Senior Geldings 30"-32"!

ssmaximo_180x175.jpg

Heather,

Congrats on Maximo....He is such a sweet gelding and shows his heart out, you can tell he enjoys the ring.

ChapsParkHarnessWashburn.jpg

Encore Chaps is our gelding that does Halter and Park Harness, he will always be special to us, he was our first miniature horse that we bought that drove and is a very affectionate fellow and willing to please as well. He is our only gelding that we have at Coventry Lane.

Heather,

Congrats on Maximo....He is such a sweet gelding and shows his heart out, you can tell he enjoys the ring.
Thanks Erica, I can't even express how excited I am about him!!! Jonathan was great to work with too! I'm still in shock from Saturday when I watched him win World Champion and I thought to myself, wow, he's mine
default_wub.png
:

We are currently down to one gelding, OMP Pizazzs Yessiree Bob. He will NEVER be for sale! He was our first mini and will be out in the show ring again next year, after a 4 year break. I think he'll be better than ever! Bob does Country Pleasure, Halter Obstacle, Obstacle Driving and Hunter. We may add Showmanship and Liberty next year. He just gets pushed to the back burner when it comes to showing as we try to get show records on our breeding horses. He was shown in 2001, 2002 and 2004.

This is the only picture I have on my computer right now, due to a computer crash a few months ago. Heeeeeeere's Bob:
default_wub.png
:

4-06BobGelding.jpg

I LOVE geldings!

Most of you have seen this guy...

Here's Woodwinds' Mingus, 7-year-old, 38 inch blood bay gelding. We have yet to get a photo that captures the real Mingus -- totally full of himself, yet at the same time a big love bug.

100_0416mingus-lunge.jpg

I need to get current shots of Thelonius and soon-to-be gelding, Flash...the ones we have don't do him justice.

Erica, There is Mr. Revenge...man I just looovee the boy, defiantly my favorite of all your boys at Nationals, him and Prankster, although they are all sweet hearts, there is something about his eyes I love.
default_wub.png
:

Here is my geldsing JFK Simple Irrestistable "Chevy" whos a 34" Red Roan

n503518021_79833_9499.jpg

n503518021_30654_2741.jpg

n503518021_30653_2489.jpg

We don't have any lil geldings, but we have two Quarter Horse geldings..

This is my guy, 5 year old AQHA Zippos Rowdy Rodder aka Zip.. He's western pleasure bred through and through.. His sire is a son of Hotrodder's Jet Set (NSBA Hall of Fame stallion) and is a full brother to World Champion Radical Rodder.. His dam is a grand-daughter of the legendary Zippo Pine Bar..

100_0724.jpg

100_0710.jpg

Here are our boys:

My favorite horse in the barn,

D&S Rock Hudson

I can't say enough about my boy! We bought him as a driving prospect but

he has 8 halter Grands and is 7 points away from his HOF.

This summer life got in the way and we only attended 3 local shows, and he received Grand Ch.

from every judge. Our 6 year old son also had great fun with him in the Youth halter classes.

At Nationals this year our son got Reserve Champion with him in a halter class of 16, and

Rock went on to receive 4 more top 10's. Here are some pics I took outside at Nationals.

IMAG018.JPG

IMAG019.JPG

IMAG017.JPG

Here is our other gelding who came from Jo-Co to live with us last fall. He was

the Johnson's very special boy and we are honored that he is in our barn now.

Vermilyea Farm's Stylish Prism

Prism has his HOF's in Halter, Country Pleasure Driving, and Pleasure Driving

Has been National Grand Champion driving twice

Has been National Champion in halter

Has 62 Grands to his credit, 40 in Halter and 22 in driving.

Prism will be back in the ring in 2008...

IMAG014.JPG

We also found a little driving horse for our son at Nationals ...where he went Grand Champion

for the 2nd year in a row...he will be a gelding before he arrives in Michigan later this month.
default_yes.gif
:

No pics yet.

Shelley

Here is my spunkmuffin Hero.
default_wub.png
: It'll be my first season showing him this season and I can't wait!

TownieandHerobeforeandHeroClippe-3.jpg

TownieandHerobeforeandHeroClippe-2.jpg

You'll have to excuse the photos they are the only ones I've got of him since hes been clipped.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

My favorite mini, my unreg 35" gelding Chili Pepper:

chilihead3.9287.jpg

chili7.9287.jpg

chilisit.jpg

b7152fd8.jpg

00bbb0f5.jpg

027ef1bb.jpg

241c009c.jpg

(sorry, got a little carried away with him...)

My other driving horse, 32" TCM Midnight Blues:

midnightneck2.817.jpg

midnightshow2.jpg

0739d80b.jpg

midnightdriveshow3.jpg

And this is going to be hubby's combined driving horse (goes to the trainer soon (which reminds me I gotta call her to find out when!), 38" Cruise Control (aka Cruiser):

cruiser6117.jpg

cruiser66117.jpg

af626fc4.jpg

Jessi

Back