Show Off Your GELDINGS!!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jill

Aspiring Cowgirl
Reaction score
I don't think we can do this topic "too many" times. In light of the current discussions about gelding and so many people happy to own and enjoy geldings, I think it's time for another gelding picture thread
default_yes.gif
:

All the horses I have are very special to me. I have each of them for very specific reasons and goals and they all have a place in my heart. However, when I'm in my PJ's and wanting a fix before I go to bed, it's my geldings I want to go out and lay some hugs on. When I want to just have fun, it's my geldings that are my first choice. When I want to show non-horsey friends what minis are like and can do, it's my geldings we go to. When it comes to showing, it's also my geldings that I enjoy the most.

So, here are my gelding boys!!! Let's see yours!!!!

[SIZE=12pt]Tibb’s Sundowner (HOF)[/SIZE]

SUNNY%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20111%20GELDINGS.jpg

[SIZE=8pt]1998 34" Silver Bay Gelding / Halter Hall of Fame / Multi National Champion / 20x Grand (two of those w/ me)[/SIZE]

Grandson of Boones Little Andy -- He's my hoofed teddy bear

[SIZE=12pt]Erica’s Big City Blue By U[/SIZE]

Blue%20September%202007%201%20smaller.jpg

[SIZE=8pt]2007 grey Buckeroo and Yellow Diamond Little Feather Grandson / Egyptian King Great Grandson[/SIZE]

TO BE gelded before next show season

Siblings on both sides are very successful National level halter horses as stallions

[SIZE=12pt]Little King’s BT Bacardi Gold[/SIZE]

BACARDI%202007%20VMHC%20Summer%20Classic%20--%20136%20GELDINGS.jpg

[SIZE=8pt]2004 37" golden palomino son of Ima Boones Little Buckeroo Too ("BTU"), shown to Grand and Supreme[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Triple H Derby Day Miracle[/SIZE]

Derby%20--%20Horses%20at%20Home%20--%2010022005%20--%20050.jpg

[SIZE=8pt]2000 palomino 31" gelding / my former stallion and first ever show horse / multi halter champion and Nat'l Top 5[/SIZE]

push button driving horse / gotten a bit fat since I last showed him...

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's Skippin Miracle[/SIZE]

Skipper-VMHC-by-DRockwell.jpg

[SIZE=8pt]2003 silver chestnut sabino roan 31" gelding / multi halter champion / First home bred horse[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Whinny For Me's AA Eclipse[/SIZE]

Eclipse-07122003-2.jpg

[SIZE=8pt]1999 b/w pinto 33" gelding / my first ever miniature / wonderful driving horse[/SIZE]

PS In addition to the above miniature geldings, I own a small pony gelding and a 14.3 morgan/standard bred riding gelding. They are both pictured in my avatar.

Well we only have the one right now ..Kobecks Little Coffee Cake AKA Blue he was a stallion when we got him, had him gelded and my daughter shows him in local shows , we are getting her a new Gelding in Nov..Here are his before and after pictures...She shows him in Halter , Halter Obstacle and Jumping.

Blue Jan 05

winter12-9-0500139.jpg

Aug 07

4-9-06070.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my soon to be gelding Chocolate Thunder! :aktion033:

I am counting the days till we can geld him! He is so cute and such a little stinker! We love him and will love him even more minus a few parts! He is only about 8 weeks in these photos.

100_2211.jpg

100_2234.jpg

100_2222.jpg

These are the geldings I currently have uploaded photos of!

duke2.jpg

Circle J Dezigner Genes

finndrive.jpg

Circle J Finnegan

george06.jpg

Circle J King George

hawk.jpg

Circle J Hawk

image4.jpg

NFC Illusions Image

jerome.jpg

Circle J Jerome

kiprusoff2.jpg

Circle J Kiprusoff

razhead1.jpg

Century Farm Razmataz

rocket2.jpg

Diamond B Rocket

whitey.jpg

Enchanted Acres Secret Agent

zacmoosejaw.jpg

Circle J Zachary

hitchtitle.jpg

bg.jpg

Here's BG!

This is JC's Blaze Of Glory, a five year old, 43", Classic American Shetland.

Here are my two geldings, we love them both.

Cross Country All That Jazz - 9 years old silver dapple

DSC00792.jpg

DSC01093.jpg

De Bo-Mont - Macho aka Munchie 11 years old Silver Bay and our first miniature, he is my driving horse

DSC00568-1.jpg

Yvonne

I only have pictures of two of our guys....Hmmmm better go fix that!

Both of these guys are broke to drive.

This is Rolex. He is a 1/2 brother to Candylands Best Kept Secret (Same Sire)

Boy can this guy MOVE!!!

rolex_1011.jpg

This is Magic. He is a do anything go anywhere horse.

magic_07_1003.jpg

Gee can't seem to make this one smaller.. Sorry

Very nice geldings everyone :aktion033: Kendra I'll take that King George anyday! Wowsa ! :new_shocked:

Well , kind of grubby and sporting winter coats already and no fancy show records or photos but nice pedigree's that go to Bond A Toy 4 U and Westwinds Supreme Banner . Here are my two , Star (yearling Silver Dapple )and Caspian ( 5 month old palomino).
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: Caspian was just gelded this past Tuesday so he is still getting used to the idea. :bgrin

100_42142.jpg

Caspian22.jpg

PhotoBucket.jpg

Here is my boy, PhoenixDown Sparrow, who has been a gelding for a whopping two days now. He was bought as a pet, will be trained to drive when he is older. He is 18 months old right now. I think he is pretty nice for a REALLY cheap horse.

This picture was taken by my husband this morning:

sparrow104b.jpg

I giggle every time I see it.

Here he is munching in the knapweed (he was just here for a photo op, until I get rid of the knapweed no one gets to stay out in this pasture, and I never turn out with halters on, the halter was a gift and this picture was to show my aunt how nice the green goes with his red colour):

spar4.jpg

spar1.jpg

Here's my one and only boy, Charm! Sweetest little mini, he thinks he's a puppy dog.

charmshowhalter021.jpg

charmshowhalter006.jpg

CharmHomeandherd029.jpg

charmlovessugar016.jpg

He's the herd "grooming monster," here he is with Ghost.

PrinnGhost003.jpg

default_wub.png
: Love my boy!

:aktion033: I am also one who LOVES my geldings! My first mini 8 years ago was a yearling gelding Rowbuck JJ. I still have him and he's still my absolute fav!

This is my second gelding Rowbuck Commander BOB. We also got him as a yearling and showed him in halter for the next 3 years. We had a lot of success once we tamed down the BOB in him lol. This one is up for sale, which is hard, but I'd really like to see him go to someone who will show him some more and drive him. He has a GREAT butt! Scooter as a 2-year-old:

Scooter2.jpg

I LOVE MY BOYS!!!!

Here are my three favourite boys...
default_smile.png

Bluegables Color Me Gold (Killer)

[SIZE=8pt]5 x National Supreme Champion Halter horse, 1 x R/U National Supreme Champion Halter horse, 21 x Supreme, Multi National Champion/National Grand (halter, colour, Best All Round)... basically, you name it - he's won it [/SIZE]
default_wink.png
:

killer02.jpg

Horizons Midnight Disco (Disco)

[SIZE=8pt]National Grand Champion Single Pleasure Driving, Roadster, Hunter and Colour. National top 5 halter. Hes my super duper "do anything, and do it well" all round horse. Going to be a youth horse this year.[/SIZE]

dickens.jpg

Alpha Lil Hair O the Dog (Dudley)

[SIZE=8pt]Discos little brother, only had limited showing so far.. bit podgy in this pic![/SIZE]

dudders.jpg

Our gelding "Summer Supreme" Reserve National Champion in Country Pleasure Driving and Top 5 National Champion in Halter.

supremegoodposeweb.jpg

Here are my boys.

Little Americas Xenon Willido- My absolute best friend. I love this horse like no other, and trust him so much.. He is currently being shown in Country Pleasure and Showmanship, but I am adding Liberty and Halter Obstacle too.

WillieandCozzy003-1.jpg

SummerShow0120.jpg

GORGEOUSBOY2-1.jpg

And here is ERL Spectacular Romeo, my future show gelding. He is such a sweetie, and I am so excited about him.

Romeo003.jpg

Romeo002.jpg

MWR0092.jpg

Here's mine....

Erica's Jesse James of WallStreet, 36" 2004 AMHR/ASPC gelding.

2006 3 time Congress Champion, Congress Jr. Champion, Congress Res. Grand Champion

2007 AMHR National GRAND champion pleasure driving, 3 time res. National Champion halter

ed3ff52a.jpg

e932c9d2.jpg

Erica's Big City Gamblin Man, AMHA/AMHR 2006 gelding

2007 4 time AMHR National Champion in all his classes, youth, ammy and open (x2)

*shown is one of his proofs (that I have coming in prints, along with the email versions I have) as the only show picture I have of him are from nationals, as I only got him out showing late this year in July and August before Nationals.

e7a3231c.jpg

e8717e3b.jpg

JSW Midnight Revenge, AMHA/AMHR 2005 gelding

2006 Julep cup Grand Champion Gelding

2007 National Champion and 3 time top five

e8bafe2c.jpg

e8718bc6.jpg

And here are two weaners I have plans and have retained to geld and show as yearling geldings next year.

Erica's Big City the Thunder Rolls, under jr gelding 08

e8ac8a5e.jpg

Erica's Ima a Rowdy Twister, over jr gelding 08

e9f7acd3.jpg

And then here is my first every miniature horse from back in 94.......he's a fat ol' gelding now out in the field.

He is a national top ten from several years back himself, but he's resident pasture potato now.

Triple B Ranches Little Boy Blue

f80b8699.jpg

And even have one more I'm contemplating........

Here are my two geldings...
default_wub.png
:

"Chuckie"... he was shown by previous owners and has earned an "Honor Roll" Certificate in Country Pleasure Driving. :aktion033:

He's also shared many many many smiles and hugs with lots of Central Florida families over this past year. :aktion033:
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
:

He's only "mine" for two more weeks though.
default_wub.png
:

Chuckiea.jpg

ChuckieTricksa.jpg

Here is my other gelding, Tuffy... no "show" record to date, but get him on a Race Track and... Buddy, ya better HANG ON!
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

Tuffy2006.jpg

TuffyGraze.jpg

Britt Helm Grande Dynasty

Grands and Reserves in Sr Stallion halter (before gelding) and a nice driving show record!

website1002042.jpg

And our new little guy

Willow Creeks Spark E Lee

website1002002.jpg

baxters Hot n dandy gelded at 3 months

ignore red box that was a conformation thing i did last year on the youth forum lol

dandysquare.JPG

Baxters Code Red gelded at 4 months

codyextend.JPG

Baxters Bay Suprise (cant find the pic
default_sad.png

Buckeye Magical Notice aka Jet aspc pony gelded as soon as he won at congress last year
default_smile.png
havent resized this years pic yet

notice-303x287.jpg

Fat and fuzzy he may be but he is worth his weight in gold, Hoxsies Black Daimond, one of my very first minis...truelly a do it all and have fun while we are at it type guy (with a few tricks up his sleeve if he is bored!) He is making sure he has enough fuel to clear the next jump! (Which he did with feet to spare!)

katrina4.jpg

We are hoping for a colt next year to geld and start showing our own bloodline :bgrin

Double007gelding.jpg

Latest posts

Back