Show off your fur children

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great pictures!
default_smile.png

I'll add a few of mine...

Willie and Wylie, my daughters' Papillons

th_Puppies609008.jpg

Sable, my best barn kitty (in the muck bucket)

WildOakTrail06043.jpg

Bailey, my Papillon/Aussie mix with Willie as a pup last year when he was just over a pound!

puppies6.jpg

Jan

Last edited by a moderator:
374950065.jpg

This is my pug button, He follows me around everywhere.

374950096.jpg

This is button and my lab Belle, the other pug is button's brother Kingston who is my sister's dog. I just love my two dogs, they even sleep in the bed even though button snores
default_wub.png

I love seeing everyone's "other" pets

This is our 1/2 Golden Retriever, 1/2 Border Collie named Sandy. She just turned 14 and is going strong:

322629485.jpg

We have two cats, both indoor/outdoor. The main-coonish one is Jake and he's 13. He does a great job keeping our farm rodent free:

321998536.jpg

Our other cat is a 12 year old named Katie. She is not much of a hunter but she's a great lap-sitter, which we all know is a very important job.

357559534.jpg

Now I do also have a flock of 15 hens that I consider my pets, but this one in particular is my favorite. This is Sophie. She is a little Silver Sebright hen and she faithfully lays little walnut-sized eggs. She also is my main supervisor in the barn and other outside duties. I should have called her Shadow instead:

322629488.jpg

It's fun seeing everyone's pets!!

This is Sophie. She is a little Silver Sebright hen and she faithfully lays little walnut-sized eggs.
I love her! What pretty girl! I have 9 free range chickens, they are a lot of fun! All of them but one have names, just haven't found the right name yet for the last one. I have a few Old English Game bantams, two roosters and one hen.

Thanks Kim! She is such a fun little chicken...she's always walking on that bench when I'm working there fixing grain for the horses. I have to give her a little scratch to keep her out of what I'm doing! I got her at the feed store from a brooder filled with random banty chicks, so I had no idea what I was getting. I also got a little Old English Game Bantam cockerel too. His name is Colonel Sanders and he is a kick, too.

Here's a few of my chickens, with Colonel Sanders in the middle, looking to see what I'm doing in the house that they're not invited to participate in!! I never thought having chickens would be this fun!

379801957.jpg

What cute pics!! Here is one of our barn cats...KeKe....who our niece saw thrown from a moving car about 8 yrs ago at the local college.

kekegirl.jpg

kekenap.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back