Show off your fur children

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MiniaturePrincess429

Reaction score
Everyone loves their fur children, they are with us everyday.

I've been missing my babies for a while because they are home and i am 2.5 hours away at college, so i thought i would show them off, because they are my furchildren.

Please share pictures, stories videos etc

Bryer - my 10 year young golden named for his whiteish paw (its hard to tell now) it looked like he stepped in Breyer's French Vanilla icecream, my mom wanted to name him muffin, but we would have none of that. This dog adores me, and my dad, and whenever he gets into trouble he always runs to me when i am home. Bryer is also obsesssed with eating sticky notes, and last year ate all my sticky notes in Beloved that were marking quotes for my double entry journals, he's soo lucky i love him

XOXO5158.jpg

XOXO1014.jpg

XOXO5160.jpg

Me and Bryer

Greecenmore752.jpg

XOXO3011.jpg

he insists on sleeping in Duke's bed (duke will not sleep in it) even though his whole life until this summer he had a $100 dog bed he NEVER used

XOXO1022.jpg

Duke "Dukie" - my 3 year old BichonPoo (Bichon Frise x Poodle), I call him the reject child jokingly because he was a petshop puppy and my friend told me that the only puppies that usually go to the petshops are the ones that dont get sold, but i know that this is not entirely true. He is very loving, and is obsessed with licking things like my bedding or my hand if i would let him. if anyone can tell me why he does this i would be happy to know.

Greecenmore753.jpg

Christmas2008011.jpg

XOXO5031.jpg

this is his winter jacket, he lost the booties in the snow last year

XOXO2016.jpg

Me and Duke

CopyofXOXO2007.jpg

Cool Dude

CopyofNew1037.jpg

And the two best friends: haha its so funny to watch the play fight because half the time Bryer is laying down and barely moves other than his head, if Duke really gets annoying he just squishes him with his paw

XOXO5036.jpg

Funny story, when we first got Duke Bryer wasn't used to be followed around (duke worships bryer) and he peed on him, it was hilarious....until i was the one that had to give duke a bath.

Here are a few videos

Bryer and Duke

Bryer and Duke Fighting again

<3

Here are my furchildren:

Tanga is the brown/tan rat terrier, 1 1/2 yr old, Radar is the black/white mix (beagle/spaniel/lab ?), 9-10 yrs old. The black lab (also in my avatar) is my soulmate dog Brutus, he went to the bridge exactly a month ago today, he was 13...miss him tons.

dogsw.jpg

Tanga:

tanga4.jpg

tanga1.jpg

Radar:

HPIM0800.jpg

HPIM0988.jpg

These are our fur kids
default_wub.png

First, always first, is Winston who we lost 11-12-08. He is to me as Brutus is to Sonya:

WINSTON%20--%2006082005%20002.jpg

Watson (could be Winston's little brother for how he acts and is):

Watson-020609-4.jpg

Wilson (full brother to Watson):

Wilson--020709-05.jpg

Willow:

WILLOW%20--%2006082005%20046.jpg

Whitney:

WHITNEY--June-2005.jpg

Webster:

webster-111702-3.jpg

Maggie:

MAGGIE%20--%2006082005%20019.jpg

Kelsey:

Kelsey%20--%2007062006%20--%20059.jpg

Paisley:

Paisley---11142009---006.jpg

Keeper:

Keeper---Cats----111409---005.jpg

I have a Shih Tzu who is pretty much my child, love her more then words
default_wub.png
. She is going on three years old ..

Sassy
default_wub.png

14534_1215753708991_1083294008_30633911_2427860_n.jpg

This is my 9 year old keeshond Jaz. He is blind, deaf and diabetic and so very sweet!!

holidayjaz1.jpg

And this is my standard poodle Tex, what an awesome dog!!

HoldayTex.jpg

P6292179.jpg

This is my baby, my standard schnauzer Kaycee

KayceeHoliday.jpg

and the three of them together

Xmasdogs2.jpg

Tucker who I lost a little over a year ago, also like Jill and Sonya my best friend. I miss him, but Teo helps to fill the gap!

IMG_1116-414x305.jpg

This is Teo, 1 year old Toy Fox Terrier, he is tiny (5lbs), but he has a large kind spirit!

Teo_cute_4-18-09-421x309.jpg

Teo's holiday picture.

IMG_4128.JPG

Christmas 2009

corgisanta2.jpg

The battle of the corgwyn: "I'll do it! No, I want to do it."

desireespics070.jpg

I will post mine...but I have to get some much anticipated (right gimp??) pictures off my camera first!!
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

We have 5 dogs....

This is picture of my chocolate lab (Diesel) when he was younger:

And then this is a picture of our other 4 dogs - my husband's blue heeler and then our 3 pomeranians (Skeeter, Loki, Rollie and Ollie):

Ok, here is a very brief post of my non-horse 'kids'....

Sparta, the kitten I saved from the barn a few months ago (obviously part Siamese!)

20091208_2093.jpg

Misfit, my 2 year old Himalayan/Ragdoll cross (from Matt!! Thanks again Matt!!)

20090914_1779.jpg

I have another cat...who I believe is part Maine Coon, but I don't have any recent pics of him....

And then the corgi clan!!!!

Me and my Cardigan Corgis!
default_wub.png

This was taken a couple of days ago...my Christmas picture this year!

20091210_2102.jpg

l-r front row: Can/Am Champion Ritchi-Bubble-Gum de la Caverne des Anges (Ritchi doesn't belong to me, but he will be staying here for the rest of his life...he's my Moxie's dad), Esrohollow's Priceless (aka Cash...the newest member of the clan...and one expensive pupster), AOM Can Champion Finnshavn Bubble Gum Moxie Am/Can RN CGC (Moxie started the whole corgi 'thing'), Esrohollow Plain White Ts CGC (aka Lainey...my herding 'coach'
default_wink.png
)

l-r back row: Can Champion Esrohollow Diamond Jane (Jane is Cash's Mom), BPIS.S Can Champion Esrohollow Hey There Delilah (Delilah just came back from a 4 1/2 month showing stint in the US).

Moxie is Mom to Jane, Lainey & Delilah.

And this picture is for gimp!
default_biggrin.png

20091208_2069.jpg

Cash & Delilah the first night Delilah met him!

~kathryn

This is Winny

DSC00260.jpg

Tigger and buster

DSC00151.jpg

Bea (the yorkie) and precious (the poodle) Presious takes care of Bea. Bea will be 12 on Jan 2nd

005-1.jpg

And then there is Cookie which is a puppy mill rescue Jap. Chin

90.jpg

That is not everyone but everyone I have pictures of.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadie...

SadiesleepingB25Nov09.jpg

Nari... on her new favorite spot.

DyfraNari22Oct09.jpg

Mia enjoying life..

mialaying23june09.jpg

I have some Bourkes too but no photos I can easily get at right now.

What adorable babies everyone has
default_smile.png

Here are my little monsters
default_wub.png

Crash (UAG-II, UWP, GRCH 'PR' Ravenloft's The Infernal Machine BST, TDI, TT, CGC, CL2-R, PennHIP, OFA)

Crash_front_2_11_07.jpg

Crash_over_big_1_14_07-1.jpg

crash_granny2-1.jpg

The picture above is Crash representing his breed at the Orange County Pet Expo. We man (dog?) our breed club booth every year and it's so fun! Crash is almost 6 now and loves going there every year.

Pazazz (CH 'PR' Larum's Pazazzi Platinum of NV, PennHIP, OFA) Pazazz is Crash's grandmother, 11 years old now and going strong. The Chihuahua is our little rescue Pixie, guessed to be about 6 or 7 years old.

Sebastian_Pazazz_Pixie_11_17_09.jpg

Lego (Major Pointed, 'PR' Ravenloft's Return of the Jedi, PennHIP) Lego has only been shown one weekend as I've been unable to show for a couple years. But he'll be out in 2010 in conformation, rally obed, agility and weightpull. Lego is Crash's son, Pazazz's great-grandson.

Lego_front_10_18_08.jpg

Lego_Sebastian_Mommy_costume_10_25_.jpg

And my sweet Scarlet who passed away in September. I can't believe how much I miss her, she was there for me through everything in my adult life - marriage, the birth of 4 children and everything
default_sad.png
(UAG-I, UWPCH, GRCH 'PR' Larum's Rose Red of Backwoods TT, CGC, PennHIP, OFA)

Scarlet is pictured with my youngest daughter (who shares her name)

Scarlets_8_25_09-1.jpg

Sorry about the pic overload, I love to share my babies and to see everyone else's too
default_wub.png

Oh Kathryn!! That was well worth the wait. Delilah is smiling
default_wub.png
I LOVE THAT PICTURE!!!!

And Cash...he is so darn cute at this "all ears" stage. What a great Christmas picture.

You still amaze me each year with your Christmas picture. I can't get two to cooperate and you have six not only cooperating, but with ears! I think I need to get back to obedience classes
default_wacko.png

Nancy

Ok here are a few of our fur pack. This is my new little peanut Luck Loo

P3090084.jpg

This is Rosie, Lucy's big sister
P3090117.jpg

This is Peewee our newest rescue
Kitty2.jpg

These are our Shorty Jacks, Neo, Milla,
NeoMilla.jpg
Lee Loo
DSCN0572.jpg

Snoopy
Snoopy.jpg

Boo (sorry tiny pic)
UncleBoo.jpg

Purdy(painting by Crabby Chicken)
Purdypainting2.jpg

One of the Sugar Gliders, we have 6
glider4-1.jpg

The goaties
IMG02565.jpg
Tinker one of the biggies,chillin
Tinker.jpg

We do have a few more (rescue kitties and 2 more biggies but no pics on hand to share.

Last edited by a moderator:
We've got quite the extended family.

Kody (9 year old lab/chow mix)...

DSCN2038.jpg

Diezal (1 year old border collie)...

DSCN2091.jpg

Teddy (the newest member of our family)...

DSCN1985.jpg

Willow (8 year old dwarf rabbit)...

PC260061.jpg

Thackery Binx (7 years old)...

DSC00009.jpg

Prissy (7 years old)...

prissyonscale.jpg

Taz (almost 2)...

DSCN1890.jpg

Draco (5 years old)...

DSCN1275.jpg

and we have a lot of our door cats too.
default_smile.png

love seeing everybody's furkids!!

maggie (black tri) and simon, affectionately known as the lollipop kids, both earned their angel wings over the past few months. i miss them terribly but gary is taking care of them until we meet again.
default_smile.png

MagSimonwallpaper.jpg

this is ashley, my senior great dane and my first rescue. she is 150# of pure love.

going.jpg

ashley is quite the couch potato!

couch2-1.jpg

and this is swee' pea, my 3 year old dane, second rescue girl. she is full of mischief and never fails to keep me laughing!

peabyfireplace.jpg

it took pea a while to figure out this couch thing!

sharing.jpg

butts1.jpg

default_wub.png

These are a couple shots of some of the puppies we have at the moment. They're half Miniature Pinscher and half "Jug" (3/4 Pug, 1/4 JRT). They're six and half weeks old now but only about 5 weeks in these photos. It's going to be soooo hard to let them go..... They're just as funny, friendly and loving as they are cute!

02535ca_19.jpeg

932961a_20.jpeg

I dont think that there is enough room for everyone and I dont think I have pictures of everyone. There are guinea pigs (currently 7 but I have had as many as many as 21), 10 cats, 4 dogs, 2 birds, the horses and I swear I feel like I am forgetting something...
default_wacko.png
I have some pictures but I will probably have to get back with the others.

Luca my husky Shepherd mix. Hes an awesome dog. Very fun to walk and quite a range of vocabulary. Hes also so naughty sometimes I could spit. Love this dog

DSC02102.jpg

DSC00091.jpg

Luca with Madison my other GSD. She is 11 years old and just wonderful. A lifetime friend. Her head kind of reminds me of a corgi.

DSC00294.jpg

Gambit my Peruvian Guinea pig. Now that I think about it, he is due for another bath...

8741c953.jpg

Havanna my queen guinea pig

DSC00111.jpg

Gabriel (hes Gambits son - hes half peruvian half himilayan) Very cute chubby pig. Love to hug this one.

DSC00113.jpg

Zachary and Evie my little Peruvians. I cant stress enough how cute these guys are. I need to update my pictures though as they are looking more and more like mops these days.

DSC01595.jpg

My main Cat Sprite. This cat is my side kick. Generally when I am doing art work, I am sitting on my bed and she sits on my shoulders. This cat rocks!

DSC00022.jpg

Oliver. Half brother to Sprite. He is very shy but talks to us a lot and has the puss in boots eyes from Shrek. Not in this pic but I swear he does and its hilarious. He looks very concerned most of the time.

DSC00135.jpg

Our bird Casper. Loves to say "Hi Casper" and a few other things.

DSC00008.jpg

Clearly I need to take more/better pictures of a lot more animals. Lord knows we have em!
default_rolleyes.gif

Back