Show me your leopard appy PLEASE

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LC Farm

Reaction score
It was love at first sight when I first saw Piano Man. Was so happy to see him in the calander for January. He also won (on another site) picture of the day and i believe also pict. of the month. I have been saving my money for a mare that looks just like him for a couple of years and said I wouldn't buy until I found her. Now a mare that we have admired for four years is for sale so I might be in trouble. She is a few points away from her HOF and she is black and white. Did I say that black and white is my favorite. I believe that enough people are breeding awsome horses that if you keep looking you can get your favorite color without giving up anything on conformation. Please show me your leopards and make me drool. It is gonna be tough deciding as the mare was great when I got to drive her finger tip control. HELP

Here is my little coming three year old CCMF Carousel Calypso. He is a very easy keeper but I love him even chubby :) And as he matures more I think he will probably get easier to stay in shape especially during breeding season :).......... Lots more pix of him on my stallion page :) He is actually seal brown with the cream gene instead of black. He has been tested for both cream and the brown agouti and is homozygous for brown.

Susan O.

callypso2yrswebsite3.jpg

Welcome to the love of spots!! You have great taste by admiring Piano Man. He is an absolutely incredible horse! Critter Creek has several awesome appys
default_yes.gif
I had the opportunity to be able to purchase a few over the years from Ginny, I have also had success with my own breeding program in the last several years. My main guy is JNR'S Medicine Man is is a young 20 year old black leopard. What an awesome find when I was looking for the start of my program.I believe this guy was way ahead of his time. He has great type, movement and personality to boot.

medicinetrot.jpg

A son of Medicine Man, Pleasant Views Simply Irresistible is a black near leopard. He will be driving this year and had a fantastic year in Halter.

Featherarmada4.jpg

This is my daughter of Medicine Man foaled this past year. Pleasant Views I'm Spot tacular. I have some high hopes for this girl.

Kitty22.jpg

This is my newest addition I acquired from Ginny at Critter Creek and Diane from Castle Rock.CCMF Castle Rocks Little Spotty Man a son to Sweatwaters Texas Spotty. I just love this guy and he has already been proving himself to be an awesome show horse. I think he is going to cross well with my Medicine Man daughters.

AceBerrien1.jpg
`

Heres another guy bred from Critter Creek a son to White Cloud. Angel Ridge Buck Spotted.

zorronew.jpg

Enjoy the pictures. Joyce

This is my black leopard appy, can't really see his spots well in his winter fuzzies but their is a summer picture on my website. His name is Iles Spotted Fever.

DSC01387.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

MonteWashburn.jpg

MonteDrivingWashburnWebsite.jpg

This is our A/R black leopard appaloosa stallion "Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo" that is a Multiple AMHR National Champion, Reserve National Champion, Multiple World Show Champion, AMHR National All Star Champion and various other Top Tens in Driving, Halter, and Multi-Color which does produce colorful foals. Monte is retired from the showring and is home entertaining the ladies.

2008AMHRNationals042.jpg

This is a 2007 foal from our Monte Carlo named "Coventry Lane's Hollywood Diva" which she was a 2008 and 2007 AMHR National Champion, Top Ten in Halter, Top Ten in Futurity, and a World Show Champion. She has had a very successful show season and we are looking forward in showing her in 2009 as well. Monte also has sired a 2007 black blanket appaloosa colt that is listed on our website under the Sales Page.

BlueEyesWEB015.jpg

BlueEyesWEB007.jpg

This is another one of our leopard stallions that is a A/R 31 inch blue eyed buckskin named "Running Creeks Dot's My Buckeroo" that will be covering some of our mares in 2009 here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those are some nice horses posted. LCFarm, I been to Critter Creek and seen Piano Man first hand and he is nicer than even his photos.

This is my gal and her sire etc. She is a few spot leopard

01bdef47.jpg

02aaf5ed.jpg

Here's one of my favorite pictures of Piano Man.

IMAG023.JPG

I got permission from Critter Creek to post it. My good friend bought a leopard colt and two leopard fillies from them and loves them.

I spent most of yesterday working on collages before I saw this thread, but these fit right in.

This is Cats Baby Ruth - she doesn't have many spots and you can't see what she does have on these, but I promise they're there.

KittyCollageInProgress.jpg

This is Captain Crunch - the boss of the barn.

CappyCollage.jpg

This is Poston's Royal Ranger - my first mini - who grew too tall but is much loved anyway.

BambiCollage-1.jpg

And, last but not least, my big guy who started my love affair with leopards. This is JWS Diabolo (aka Dee).

DeeCropped.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Here's a fellow I just sold out to Nevada, LHR Tattoo'd Twizzler. He will be finished in CDE and pairs driving at Tanglewood Farms in California.[/SIZE] He has so much potential. The driving picture below was his first local show with only 6-8 hours under harness. I think once he is finished, he will be awesome
default_wub.png

MVC-003F2-1.jpg

Horsey22.png

Horsey12-1.jpg

[SIZE=12pt]Joy[/SIZE]

Here's my spotted fella, black near leopard plus splash stallion:

102_2546.jpg

I too was lucky enough to meet Piano Man in person this past March
default_wub.png

100_1705.jpg

Ginny was fantastic, sooo nice and fun to talk to... Joyce believe I actually met your leopard fella down there too (was name Florida Spotty right?)

Piano Man is one of my ultimate favorites, BUT have to admit their new fella Applauze is right up there too!
default_wub.png
:wub

Here is my leopard, CR Lakota Renegade. His sire is Carousel Designer Legacy. My Renegade has many leopards in his background too.

Here he is just out in the pasture this spring.........

Renegade41108.jpg

RenprettyheadApril08.jpg

Renegadeface08.jpg

RenegadepastureApril08.jpg

RenegadeleftApril08.jpg

Oh, and she's not a leopard, but a near leopard (due to dark legs and head) This is Vixen, my 'fluffy' mare.

VixenheadAug08.jpg

VixenL82408.jpg

Here's a head shot of my leopard boy...Valley View He's a Preacher Man.

He's a bay leopard appaloosa.

Preacherhead.jpg

Joyce believe I actually met your leopard fella down there too (was name Florida Spotty right?)
Yes his AMHA name is CCMF CastleRocks Florida Spotty. He is one gorgeous boy, can't wait for him to turn 3 so I can drive him.. Your boy is looking good.
default_yes.gif

Lori I love Carosaul Designer Legacy, your guy is very nice too
default_yes.gif

I LOVE leopards
default_smile.png

My stallion VFG El Arelquin

spintrot71-20-8.jpg

spintrot41-20-8.jpg

spinrun31-20-8.jpg

And my mare Lot-A-Dot Queen

confetti188-3-8.jpg

confetti118-3-8.jpg

confetti36-6-8.jpg

I LUV
default_wub.png
LUV
default_wub.png
LUV
default_wub.png
Appy's especially Leopards!

I have a biggie Appy Gelding, Tonka

100_3974.jpg

AND a biggie colt out of my Arabian mare, that I sold as a 3 year old:Domyno's Spotted Dream

100_3403.jpg

I love all the appys but leopards wonderful! Here are some of mine.

This is Icee our blue eyed buckskin leopard stallion soon to be 3 years old. He is beauty
default_wub.png

fireslatecolttrotHIGH807.jpg

This is Icee as a new colt with his lovely mom who also carries the cream gene and has blue eyes. Firewater, the dam, is a lovely mare in her own right an d im proud to own her.

fireslatecoltfrontofmomtrotNICEfullsun2day.jpg

This is Dreamer another great producing colorful mare of ours. Her filly at ssside is ending up a near leopard too.

dreamslatefillymomwalkbypregpenok2d.jpg

This is spotted Lady a bay leopard mare we have. She is shown heavy in foal, we cant wait to see what she has.

ladyLeftsidefacetocam808.jpg

This is Tical a chestnut leopard appy shownn with her 2007 filly.

TICALBARTMOMBOTHtrotfrtyarad7wsmallpix.jpg

Here are more of our younger generation of loud appys

This is Cheyenne our home bred fiily sired by our Orion son Slate out of Gala. Definitely a keeper!

cheyanneriightsidelookingback1008.jpg

This is Dreamer(pictured above) and Slates filly. Another homebred keeper
default_wub.png

dreamslatetrotrightfrt2yrs608.jpg

Dreamslt2yrskitcis1yr608.jpg

We have more but u get the idea
default_laugh.png

Well I am not an appy fan but there are a few horses on hear that i would NOT mind owning. Gorgeous horses!!
default_new_shocked.gif

Latest posts

Back