She's home!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlotte

Reaction score
She's HOME! Reflections Star Bright. Multiple World Champion.....has returned to our farm. Frank and I would like to express our sincere appreciation to Albahurst Miniatures for shepherding Star Bright through her illustrious show career.

brightfillyworldpegcropped.jpg

And she is In Foal! To a gorgeous Billy Idol son. :eek:) We are wierd. SB is the 4th mare we have sold as a filly and later bought back. I think our little broodmare herd is now about 50% or more our own... produce. You know how it goes....we have a gorgeous filly....I say 'We need to keep this one'....Frank says 'We need income to support YOUR breeding herd!'.....Years later we are buying that filly back. LOL

As a fuzzy baby

brightgirl141small.jpg

A romping weanling

brightfillyrunsmall.jpg

Star Bright's beautiful dam, Circle S Bright Reflection...multiple World Champion

brightcrop-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats on buying her back -- she is a gorgeous mare!

She is stunning, as are all your horses!
default_smile.png

I had wanted Circle S Bright Reflection for many years and didn't know when she was for sale.
default_sad.png

Congrats on getting your girl back. Frank should learn to listen to you LOL! You get them back sooner or later!
default_laugh.png

We are honored to have had Star Bright here and to have showed her to so many wins
default_smile.png
I miss her alot, but know she is in very good hands
default_smile.png
Can't wait to see her gorgeous foal next spring!

We are glad to have a bit of Star Bright still here at Alba Hurst, too- little Belle of the Ball.

Wishing you and Star Bright many happy years together.

Back