she is SO fluffy! had to share these pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

All Decked Out Mini Farm

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Its me, Mackenzie, I just had to share these pictures I took of Crystal and Dream. I recently got a new camera for my b-day on monday, so I had to use it, and whats not better then taking pictures of minis?!? Enjoy!

DSCN0142.JPG

DSCN0147.JPG

DSCN0152.JPG

DSCN0154.JPG

DSCN0156.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I just cannot fathom why their fur is so much thicker than mine! And you live in what, California? (I'm assuming that since Vandy's is as well and you're breeding your mares to their studs this year, lol)

I think you should send them to Iowa. They must be sweating over there!

LOL, they do have really thick fur for being in California. LOL, yes, they are definitely hot over here.
default_laugh.png
But it gets super cold here, its been in the low 30's at night, so I can see why they have such thick fur.

LOL, they do have really thick fur for being in California. LOL, yes, they are definitely hot over here.
default_laugh.png
But it gets super cold here, its been in the low 30's at night, so I can see why they have such thick fur.
Mine would love 30 above temps, we just got through a 2 day course of 20 below, and now we are back above zero.

Cute pics.

Crystals beard is amazing
laugh.gif
oh and
birthday.gif

Lol, yes she definitely has a beard!
default_laugh.png
Thank you!!!

Thank you!

Beautiful fuzzy minis! Thanks for sharing.

Thank you, and no problem!
default_biggrin.png

Mine would love 30 above temps, we just got through a 2 day course of 20 below, and now we are back above zero.

Cute pics.

Oh wow, thats cold! Lol, yes I bet they would like this weather!

Thank you!

Oh I just love the hairy chunkies!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Great pictures Mackenzie. Thank you for posting.
default_yes.gif

Latest posts

Back