She is finally here

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
Lucky Four Skippa Ultimate Dream

She arrived on Wed!!! This is a current pic. Not too shappy. She is in foal to Little Kings Black Velvet. SHe has proven herself in the show ring as well as several of her foals!!! DOnt miss this yrs foal!!! THanks for letting me share!!!!

Check her on Marestare. Cam is turned on ususally after 9!

http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=rodies

104_2990.jpg

congrats! what her breeding, if i may ask?

you must be excited, i know i would be! will you be keeping the foal?

Ask away!!! This is what I and put on my site. Not sure if I am keeping her foal. Might need to sell to recoup some money
default_wacko.png
. Several of her foals have been shown and the stallion she is bred too is a true asset!!!

Dream had a brilliant show career A world champion

and reserve champion mare with the complete package!

Pedigree consisting of Sids Rebel, Gold Melody Boy

and Roan Ranger. She produces the very finest offspring!

Every time!

She is in foal to world champion stallion

Little Kings Black Velvet who has sired many

World Champions, and World Grand Champions.

Futurity nominated. She has had a show quality foal every year.

Including Lucky Four Suchabuck Steal The Show-

A Top Show Winner, Supeme Halter Horse

and WORLD TOP TEN CHAMPION

default_new_shocked.gif
she is a beauty!!

who is her sire/dam though? i am wondering if she may be related to one of my girls

Sire is Wittmaacks Little Skipper

Dam is Lucky Four Rebels Rhapsody

Are we related???

Within the next 2 wks! Lets pray for a healthy foal
default_pray.gif

Based on some of her previous foals I saw, that foal should be AWESOME!!! I hope it's a filly for you to KEEP that wont be related to your stallion! Can't wait to see what she has... congrats and I am so glad you have her home now!

She is gorgeous! Congrats! I will be hoping and praying for a safe delivery.
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

Love that neck! Congrats and make sure you post pics of her foal when it comes
default_smile.png
are you going to cross her with your few spot? I hope so! I'd love to see some appy foals from her!

Gorgeous mare and safe foaling. She is related to my friends stallion (both by the same sire). He was imported invetro to the UK and now lives in Ireland, if she sees this she might put up a pic.

Congratulations on your new mare. Did you buy her from Wade? I just love him........he's sooooooo nice.

Thanks. I would love to see any pics of thise realted to her
default_aktion033.gif

Yes I will breed her to my few spot!! I cant wait!! Wowwzzaaa!!

Since she is solid it is hard to get a good pic but she is very refined and has huge eyes, nice top line and very showy. And she is a nice hieght at 31.25''

I didnt get her from Wade. He sold her and I bought her from sone else. BUT I have consulted Wade several times about this mare. He has been sweet and helpful! He gave me great insight and stressed how nice this mare is. He even retained 3 of her daughters. So that tells me a lot!! Not to mention he had her shown before her broodmare days! And she stands to hold her own in the show ring

I will keep you posteed

Latest posts

Back