Sharraway Farms Transport

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They do a great job and they have always have given

me the best price quote when I go shopping for shippers. I always feel safe using them as they do own miniatures and ponies themselves so the know the ropes.

HEY, this is beginning to sound like an ad for them!! Lol

I second or thirteenth all that has been said! Excellent care of the horses and great contact while on the road. Even though they didn't know my horse, upon arrival Wayne told me I might watch for something on a horse, and he was right! No concerns with them to the point there is zero concern when Wayne is bringing a horse!

As a BNF.... Sharrway is probably the most dependable, reliable and professional hauler that comes into our farm. Wayne and Sharon are wonderful and acually have horse knowledge in comparison to many haulers! They respect your time and have always taken good care of the horses in transit. They also are great about letting you know the horses arrived in good condition. Wayne always comes in just in time for a cup of coffee and a quick catchup before heading out again!
default_biggrin.png
I don't know how they do it, but I am so glad they do! Thanks Wayne and Sharon!

Robin-Little King Farm.

Latest posts

Back