Share dulites horses and information

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a very good or recent picture (but I'm not really good at taking them like others are) but here is Double T Champagne Skye- A triple dilute-Gold Double Cream Champagne (Cremello Champagne) and the only mini of her color. She's out of a Classic Cream Champagne Mare and a Smokey Black sire.

Aug_28_2009_016_2_-306x211.jpg

And this is Mythical Rue (dam to above)

Classic Cream Champagne

rueweb09-334x209.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow... Lots of nice Dilutes
default_smile.png

We have two Dilutes.... Our 2010 World Champion 2 year old Billy Idol daughter out of my show mare Semi ..

She is lab tested palomino, agouti, no silver.. bright blue eyes.

and our 2011 colt Phoenix.. by Amir, son of Prince , Princeling..
default_smile.png
He is lab tested Palomino, tobiano, agouti and silver !

oh... almost forgot Moose.... although she doesn't always appear dun... she has had three dun babies.... by non dun sires.

DSC_8845 Final 8x10web.jpg

edit 2 web.jpg

_DSC7789 1 month web.jpg

Mares N Babies 11x14 W.jpg

We breed for dilutes and double dilutes. You can go to my website and check out our colors. Even my black stallion is a smoky black (one creme gene) and his color combos with my mares seems endless. We have cremellos, duns, palominos, smoky blue roans(one creme gene). We cross these with bays and blacks to produce buckskins, etc. We have a zebra dun stallion also. We test all our stallions for color genetics which gives us accurate information about what they can produce and then go to Animal Genetics website to "run the numbers" as far as percentages for color from each cross. I have done this for all my mares so I know who to cross with who to hopefully get a certain color with that cross. However, over the past 5 years, we have been producing the lower percentages of color cross combos, coming up with the 1% and sometimes less than 1% probability of color production which has been very exciting sometimes! Crossing cremes with pinto genes can lead to some gorgeous outcomes too!

I forgot Buzz in this topic

Here is our single Dilute "Little Kings Buckeroo Buzz"

2008 son of Boones Little Buckeroo. 2011 World Top Ten

31" Palomino with white on his legs and a skinny blaze

image001.jpg

Buzz.jpg

We also have a new DD 5yr old mare coming either tomorrow evening or Wednesday

Can't wait.
default_yes.gif

I love the dilutes. Ice is in my profile pic and my Astro is my perlino Buck Echo son. I need to get cute pics of the buckskin colts I have sired by Astro - gotta love the dilutes
default_smile.png

astro.jpg

Here is "my" 27.25" palomino LK Supreme Dream son. He is owned by Chris and Ken Dove, but they have graciously let us lease him the past couple of years.

2011-07-25_12-20-53_610.jpg

This is ITW Summer Melody pictured at six days and one year. She gets the palomino from Gold Melody Boy and the pinto genes from L&D Scout and Sierra Dawn Uno's Monarch.

IMG_9489ITWSummerMelody6days.jpg

1020_109_0613.jpg

Latest posts

Back