Share dulites horses and information

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MBhorses

Reaction score
I love dulite horses Please share your dilute and what color the dam and sire are. I would love to own another cremello pinto or perlino pinto or dulite pinto someday.

i have a solid palomino right now

thanks

DSC02311.jpg

his mom is buckskin and sire is gray (sire was born sorrel but gray out)he want gray out i had him tested he is neg for gray gene

does anyone have pinto or appy dulites to share
default_smile.png

016_16.jpg

he is lab tested silver perlino pinto i had to sell in 08 he was one of a kind. i have owners allow we to share with you all. i wish i still had him. he is amha and amhr and only 29 iches tall. you can't see thepinto markings but he is a tobiano pinto with the winter coat on.

dam amha listed cremello but i think she is perlino sire palomino pinto

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a smokey silver black ....black horse + cream + silver , his dam is a silver black pinto and his sire is solid palomino

I would love some mares with a cream gene

267861_2037015176419_1575446977_2036417_6711640_n.jpg

Here is Eagles Ring Bows Spicy Mustard Seed-A Perlino

"Spice"

We love this girl she was recently bred to our Palomino Stallion

with hopes for a Perlino or Creamello foal in 2012 as a Perlino she carries Black and algoti and he as a Palomino carries Red

(Spice carries 2 cream genes so we know she will throw hers)

clippedhead044-1.jpg

Spices dam is a Palomino and her sire is a Buckskin who is homozygous for Black

you just need each parent to carry at least 1 cream gene

and they both have to throw them to get a Double Dilute

If you look at the color calculator on animal genetics you can play with combinations

but both parents have to carry cream to start for a DD

Creamello is a Red based DD and Perlino is a Black Based DD

I have a perlino or smokey cream pinto filly here. Her dam is a buckskin (but registered brown) and her sire is registered as a bay pinto.

IMG_2471.JPG

IMG_2476.JPG

Her color does appear darker then it is, because I took the pictures right after her bath before she dried. She also has two beautiful big blue eyes.

We love cream dilute and have LOTS of it in our breeding (or potential future breeding) horses. Here they are:

Destiny (stallion), Smokey Silver Black -- dam is smokey black and sire is palomino -- Destiny has sired double dilute foals:

Destiny%20Pictures%20By%20Shannon%20--%20June%202007%20--%20002.jpg

DunIT (stallion), Smokey Grullo Grey, dam silver appy and sire buckskin pinto -- DunIT has sired a double dilute foal and a palomino foal:

DunIT%201.jpg

Maddie (mare), Silver Buckskin Dun, dam listed as dun and sire listed as buckskin:

Maddie%20012%20MARES.jpg

Cover Girl (mare), Buckskin, dam is double dilute and sire is buckskin:

Cover_Girl---070109---1----MARES.jpg

Flirt (mare), Silver Buckskin, dam is silver dapple black and sire is double dilute:

Flrit%201.jpg

Khaki (mare), Buckskin, dam and sire are both buckskins:

KHAKI--07312006--%20BRUSHED%20027%20MARES.jpg

CONTINUED...

CONTINUED........

Piper (mare), silver smutty buckskin, dam is double dilute and sire is smokey silver black:

Piper-06262011-5--MARES.jpg

Infinity (mare), Smutty Bucksksin, dam is double dilute and sire is smokey silver black:

Infinity-06262011-4--MARES.jpg

Bliss (filly), Golden Palomino, dam is silver dapple black and sire is smokey grullo grey:

Bliss-06262011-3--MARES.jpg

Double (mare), Double Dilute, dam was silver buckskin appy and sire is buckskin pinto:

Double%20CG%20MARES.jpg

Sweetie (mare), Double Dilute, dam is buckskin and sire is buckskin pinto:

Sweetie%20061808%20093%20MARES.jpg

Bomb Shell (mare), Double Dilute, dam was silver buckskin appy and sire is buckskin:

Bomb-Shell---MARES---Sept-08.jpg

CONTINUED...

CONTINUED...

Divine (filly), Double Dilute Dun Pinto, dam is double dilute and sire is smokey silver black:

Divine--9days-old-032--MARES.jpg

Design (filly), Double Dilute Pinto, dam is double dilute and sire is smokey silver black:

Design---04022011---1wk-old-9--MARES.jpg

Delight (filly), Double Dilute Dun, dam is double dilute and sire is smokey grullo grey:

Delight---04042011---5hrs-old-4.jpg

BTW, Divine & Infinty and Design & Piper are full sisters to each other, and Delight & Bliss are paternal sisters to each other
default_wub.png

wow very nice dulites
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif

Jill you can send one or two to me lol
default_biggrin.png

everyone very nice horses thanks for sharing i love the double dilute pintos you don't see those as much
default_biggrin.png

wow very nice dulites
default_new_shocked.gif
:shocked
default_new_shocked.gif

Jill you can send one or two to me lol
default_biggrin.png

everyone very nice horses thanks for sharing i love the double dilute pintos you don't see those as much
default_biggrin.png
I felt like I hit the lottery this spring getting three for three fillies / double dilutes! Most of my horses also are heavily Buckeroo bred, which of course is known for dilute genes. Wish I could offer the double dilutes, but they're mine mine mine all mine!!!! LOL! I just love those "pinkies" (and not to rub it in but in addition to two of the fillies, Divine & Design, being double dilute pinto, Sweetie & Double (their dams) are also both double dilute pintos -- but with that color, it's not as easy to see the pinto markings as they mature.)
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

I felt like I hit the lottery this spring getting three for three fillies / double dilutes! Most of my horses also are heavily Buckeroo bred, which of course is known for dilute genes. Wish I could offer the double dilutes, but they're mine mine mine all mine!!!! LOL! I just love those "pinkies" (and not to rub it in but in addition to two of the fillies, Divine & Design, being double dilute pinto, Sweetie & Double (their dams) are also both double dilute pintos -- but with that color, it's not as easy to see the pinto markings as they mature.)
default_biggrin.png
default_wub.png
default_biggrin.png

aw jill just one lol
default_wub.png
you are suppose to share
default_smile.png
Lucky Lucky

We have quite a few dilutes as well.

Arions Destinys Magic Trick is our buckskin pinto son of Alvadars Double Destiny (buckskin) and out of a bay pinto daughter of Thunders True Copy. I need to get new pictures of him since he shows his color much better now.

IMAG001.JPG
IMAG002.JPG

COH Echo Express is our buckskin son of Little Kings Buck Echo (buckskin) and out of a solid bay daughter of Brewers Dark Magic.

IMAG018.JPG

Maple Hollows Blue Chip Echo is our perlino stallion sired by COH Echo Express (buckskin) and out of our smokey black grey mare Lucky Four Blue Chip Electra. He is lab tested to be Homozygous black, Heterozygous Agouti, and Heterozygous grey.

IMAG021.JPG

Maple Hollows Perfect Echo daughter of COH Echo Express and out of a buckskin mare

IMAG032.JPG

Carrie A Snowflake is a golden palomino mare that carries agouti out of a smokey black stallion and a bay mare.

IMAG001.JPG

Arions Maple Hollows Destiny is our daughter of Alvadars Double Destiny (buckskin) and out of our sorrel pinto mare MSR Majestys California Dreamin.

IMAG026.JPG
IMAG031.JPG

Lucky Four Blue Chip Electra is the smokey black grey mare that Maple Hollows Blue Chip Echo (above) is out of and not sure what color her parents are the studbook says blue roan sire and sorrel dam but cant be right since she has a lab tested perlino colt.

IMAG038.JPG

Knutson Apaches Preshush Belle is a palomino pinto mare by a sorrel pinto stallion and a palomino mare

IMAG022.JPG

Maple Hollows Golden Magic is a palomino by Arions Destinys Magic Trick (buckskin pinto) and out of Carrie A Snowflake (palomino)

228282_1854957531660_1172460008_31716830_3097595_n.jpg

We also have six 2011 foals that are dilutes or double dilutes.

I can add a couple, too:

Horses2011-57-300x200.jpg

She is a smokey black in foal to my dilute stally so I could get a double dilute next year
default_smile.png

Here is my dilute stally:

Horses2011-45-300x200.jpg

Latest posts

Back