secret santa quilt

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dixie_belle

Reaction score
I was so anxious to post my progress on this quilt, but I had to wait until REO opened her gift from me. And don't you know, she doesn't open anything until Christmas.....the anticipation was killing me. Now that she has it, I can post pictures.

Her list to Santa mentioned she loves, loves, loves cats. The black fabric has little kitty faces on it, and the lighter fabric in that wide border says "meow" in several different ways.

I thought she could snuggle up under it on those long winter nights (if she doesn't have enough cats to cover up with...LOL)

all done 001.JPG

all done 002.JPG

label 002.JPG

Yes, Marsha, I hand quilted it. The day after I received her list I was off to pick out fabric. Originally I thought something with horses on in (DUH) but her list said she loves cats and I couldn't resist that cute fabric. I started right away and worked on it, pretty much non stop because I was afraid of missing the deadline. As it turned out, I had time to spare.

I basically have a quilt going all the time and they almost always find a home someplace other than my house. I actually have very few here.....hm.....maybe I should rethink that policy. LOL

Latest posts

Back