Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I put some hints in with my email, but I was inspired by O So - some nice Miniature Horse/Driving decals for my 'Hawk's Nest' (the van I use to haul my horse) would be great! But really - I will be super excited to get it, whatever it is!

Mine is almost ready to mail out ... can't wait!

Kendra said:
I put some hints in with my email, but I was inspired by O So - some nice Miniature Horse/Driving decals for my 'Hawk's Nest' (the van I use to haul my horse) would be great!
Hey Kendra, what about this one?
default_biggrin.png

http://nickerstickers.com/canadian-flag-horse-decal.html

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess I should too, even though my Santa knows.

No smelly candles, they give me a headache and be snorky.

No candy. I have trouble with being hypogylcemic.

I LOVE large coffee mugs!
default_wub.png

Fridge magnates

My boys NORT or POOKA!
default_wub.png

I have a Nort collection LOL

Santa, the SHIP Titanic, cats, Jared Lee. My fav Jared Lee of all time is the "Harry Trotter" and I'd be in heaven to have that on a mug!

ANYTHING that comes from Santa's heart I'm going to LOVE!
default_yes.gif

I always look forward to buying goodies for my SS.
default_aktion033.gif
Best time of the year
default_smile.png

I have seen her post on here so now I know what to get.
default_yes.gif

I like anything horsie...decor, socks, candles, calendar...etc...

I am happy just knowing someone is having fun picking out something for me.

My gift to my person has been sent out!

According to the post office, that person should recieve it tomaorrow (Saturday 11-13-10)

I hope they like it!

My gift to my person arrived today!!! Now all I need to do is ad some personal touches and send it out!!!
default_biggrin.png

Whooo here we GO!
default_biggrin.png

Thanks for NOT giving any hints as to where you're sending them to. You're good at keeping SECRETS! Awesome!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you!

Oh this is going to be SO fun!!!
default_wub.png

Well looks like everyone is having some fn with this............

I work in the shipping/transpotaion industry and I want to send some helpful advice when shipping.

Please be sure you put either copy of your tracking info inside the package ........if the label falls of during shipment the package will still make it's recpient.

Pack your goodies well make sure they are not rolling around inside the package.

If you have liquids or glass put them in a zip lock bag and tape the tops. Liquids tend to get loose caps during shipment. Sometimes temp change can make this happen as well as the quality of the plastic.

Don't be afraid of tape tape tape tape.

Fedex and UPS do not ship to PO Boxes and sometimes after it's in the system you will get it back due to this.

If you are shipping international remember it takes maybe a day to get thing passed customs. If you call either shipper someone in customer service will walk you threw the process.

And last but not least if anyone has any lost package problems with a Fedex package please contact me and I will help.

Thanks for reading this and Happy Holidays!

Robin your going to need a lot of tape to get The Pooka shipped!

Errrmmm??? What extra hints to tell my Secret Santa?

I hope to soon have a new mini to show. I currently only have my 32inch mini broodmare Twinkle, and a 36inch native Shetland Pony broodmare Sarah (who is due to foal within the next few weeks). I will be happy with anything my SS would like to send me.

Some information about the area where they live would be nice! I think a photo of my SS and furkids would be a lovely idea
default_smile.png

I have a total of 3 Secret Santas this year, two here and one on another list, and all my little pieces and bits and parts have been ordered and are on their way!
default_aktion033.gif
Some get here today, some hopefully next week, and then I just have to assemble everything and make them purty and ship 'em off. My biggest bummer right now is that there's no way I'll have my Christmas cards ready in time to include one in each package by Dec. 1st.
default_no.gif
Guess I'll just have to include a regular picture and a letter instead.

Leia

My gift to my person has been sent out!

According to the post office, that person should recieve it tomaorrow (Saturday 11-13-10)

I hope they like it!
I got it!!

I'm going to try and wait to open it. We'll see.
default_wink.png
The box is very enticing though! Which is not helping. Lol

Yippee! Our first "got"!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you for posting that you GOT it! Now your Santa and I won't worry!

Isn't it hard waiting? LOL!!!
default_laugh.png

I got it!!

I'm going to try and wait to open it. We'll see.
wink.gif
The box is very enticing though! Which is not helping. Lol

Oh I would open it if I where you. It might not be able to wait that long.

I hope you like it!!!

Got all my secret santa stuff together to send out here soon also! I cant wait for the person to get it and open it

Ok, I shipped my present out! Probably be there maybe Fri or Sat give or take a day!
default_biggrin.png

Got mine wrapped just need to get to the post office.
default_aktion033.gif

Latest posts

Back