Secret Santa HINT THREAD!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Horsey calendar, leads, horsey/mini mug, huge book reader (I have the first Stieg Larsson book but need the second one, The Girl Who Played with Fire and the last Sookie Stackhouse novel, Dead in the Family
default_wink.png
), haven't seen the movie "Up" yet, love cooking (esp. soups), need more ShowSheen, a new brush for manes/forelocks, an iPod Touch...oh, wait, it's $20 not $200...that's right
default_laugh.png
Feels weird writing down what I want...but there you go
default_biggrin.png

How exciting!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love this time of year!!
default_smile.png

I'm easy to please...it really is the thought that counts!!

My favorite gifts are things from the area my Santa lives!! I also love it if you include a note with just a little about yourself!
default_smile.png

I wear a size large and can always use t-shirts, sweatshirts.

Anything mini related is good.

hi, I am good with anything horse related, I am really into books about minis, driving, foaling and past mini studs and mares, All of my horses are AMHA registered ranging in size from 29 inches to 34 inches. I dont have barn colors or anything and can always use halters and leads, I dont have anything like slinkies yet. not sure about any other hints but I will be happy with whatever you choose.

I sent some hints when I signed up, but have had a small addition since then... I added a new stallion, his color is hunter green and I'm guessing he's going to need a new halter in the spring as he is still growing, looks like he'll need an XL halter (adjustible would be great, I know the KayJay halters fit my horses).

I really enjoy anything sent from the heart.
default_smile.png

Some ideas, though, might be:

Our farm colors are black, silver, and white.

I love homemade items, items that represent or are made in your area, would LOVE a picture of you/family/horses... so I can put a face to my Secret Santa
default_smile.png

Love the colors blue, hunter green, maroon.

Would enjoy a CD with some good music with strong beats for liberty classes!

Love good smelling candles
default_smile.png
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..............................

Thanks!

I love the idea of a photo of my secret santa and now plan to put one in with my package. Never thought of it, but have wondered in the past what they may look like or if they have a family.

I"M ALL DONE SHOPPING!!!
laugh.gif

I could'nt wait any longer and will be sending mine out very soon to my person! Everyone keep your eye's open as it could be you!

Love this time of the year! Thank you RIO!!!

I've been picking up little things all year for my SS! Only have a few more things to add and I'll be sending my package off.
xreiter.gif

Hints are hard to think up! I am not picky at all. I love anything horsey. My SS's favorite products or horse things would be a good bet. Home made things and a note about yourself are welcome too!

I love wind chimes and little things to put around my flowerbeds. My "livingroom" is my front porch. I have all my favorite things where I can see them.
laugh.gif

We have 2 B mini mares. I love to dress them up in matching colors. We also have 10 cats and a pet chicken.

OMG yes I did leave something out.

I want 'The Pooka" and I have been very very good this year

pondlakeminis here. I thought of a few other things. I always have trouble coming up with something when asked. kitchen dish towels with chickens on them or red solid, a silver or gold bow to wear in my hair when showing. Any treats for horses.

cyndia

First of all, I will be THRILLED with whatever you get me.....Im an easy person to please
default_smile.png

I forgot what I sent as my hint(s) in the email, but I love things that I can actually use in the barn or at the shows. I do mostly halter horses. My horses are shetlands ranging 35-56". My favorite ponies are Royal & Kitty. I wish I could give better hints but I would rather leave a broad field for my SS to have fun with........................have fun, surprise me! I have about 5 calenders for 2011..so you can mark that off the list!

If I can think of anything more, I will add it later......I do like scented candles or christmas scents, or anything really..

Thanks......
default_wub.png

Like Leeana, I will be thrilled to get anything my secret santa sends me but I like anything to do with miniature horses, Golden Retrievers and dark chocolate. I love drawing cartoons so sketch pad and/or drawing pencils. So surprize me:))

Yvonne

For some reason I can't bring myself to give hints. I think the mystery is part of the fun.
default_smile.png

Something I forgot to say in my hints is please, nothing edible as I had weight loss surgery and sweets and carbs are out of my life!

I am COLD! so anything warm would be great, like the idea of goofy hats, mittens, blankets, socks. My rescue Chihuahua is from Texas and is also cold.....

Love strong candles, we light them often.

Really not picky, love surprizes as well. Missed doing this last year.

I am definitely not a picky person at all. I know I sent out a couple of hints with my email.

Any kind of grooming products are definitely used around here. I LOVE candles and picture frames. I own both geldings and a mare. And my farm colors are red, black and some silver. I love bath and body works goodies too. And I wear a size medium to large in shirts...

I put my hints in the email but like a few mwntioned, I'd like a pic of you, your family, horses and tell me about yourself.

I also wish my person would post some hints:)

Oh thought of another hint any books dealing with minis and talking about minis and carts(driving). I also wish had more hint to know what to give out also. I think I got a idea of something though but holding off this week to see if i get any other hint!

Oh thought of another hint any books dealing with minis and talking about minis and carts(driving). I also wish had more hint to know what to give out also. I think I got a idea of something though but holding off this week to see if i get any other hint!
Good thinking! I too would love to have books related to minis!! I'm pretty easy though. I like anything mini, or horse related. I also am into VW busses, so anything VW related is good to! Specially mini stickers for windows!! A VW bus is just not a bus with out tons of window stickers! LOL

As far as my person, I hope I have them taken care of! I ordered something but have yet to see it come to my house! I am hoping the place I ordered it from is still in business! If I don't hear anything in the next week, I will try to contact the place!

dear santa- I am not hard to please!! I love christmas, i put up 4 trees LOL i collect christmas ornaments.. my favorite color is blue. i dont like flowery stuff. i have a lot of allergies to smelly lotions and bath stuff so none of that. we have minis of all shapes and sizes.. we also have 3 shelties, a lab and a doberman... LOL oh and goats.. a rat... and ferrets.. and a few cats.. LOL i love getting something from your area.. that is fun!

to the person im buying for, i need some hints! im no good at guessing!

Latest posts

Back