SECRET SANTA GIFT THREAD

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
PLEASE post here when you GET your Secret Santa gift so I and your Santa know you got it.

I say this each year and still some people don't post.
default_wacko.png

You don't have to open your gift when you get it, but PLEASE POST HERE THAT YOU GOT IT anyway!

That way your Santa knows you got it safely and *I* can mark you off my list.

I won't quit begging to know, and won't be happy until I know 100% that ALL people got a gift! Please don't make me hunt you down, shooting you with emails!

So.....Please have mercy on me and POST that you GOT your gift!

Post here that you got them and then post here again later to tell what you got after you open it and show us pics of your goodies! Yup, posting pics is the LB "law"! LOL

Seeing what everyone gets is the best part!
default_488.gif

Please don't leave your Santa wondering if their gift got lost in the mail...POST HERE!

Every year I have people that get their gift and don't post and then their Santa asks me to ask them if they got it. That makes a ton of work for me. Most of the time I get the answer, "Yes I got it weeks ago but I'm waiting to open it".

AHHH!!!
default_gaah.gif

We don't mind if you wait to open it, but PLEASE let us know you GOT it ok??
default_yes.gif

I hope everyone is enclosing a note so people know who to thank!

WHOOO HOOOO Here comes the fun part!!

It's ok to say that you SENT your pkg, but please don't tell to who or where it's going!

LET THE FUN BEGIN!!!

default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

I sent mine out and the delivery conformation shows that it arrived at my persons house!
default_biggrin.png

Got my package ready tonight. I will get it mailed tomorrow (11-23).

default_xreiter.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I got mine! Kim thank you sooo much. I will send you a picture with one of mine wearing it this week when I do my Christmas photoshoot. I love my secret Santa and will be doing it again next year. :)

I got mine! Kim thank you sooo much. I will send you a picture with one of mine wearing it this week when I do my Christmas photoshoot. I love my secret Santa and will be doing it again next year. :)

Your Welcome! Thanks for letting me know you got it!! Glad you liked it too!!
default_biggrin.png

Boy..my Secret Santa was on the ball..received my gift 3 days ago SLS sent me a lovely oven mitt set from her State of Arizona and a gorgeous western style cross to hang on my wall!! Thank you very much..and yes....I could not wait..had to open it.... cause it was just sittin there.......waiting...saying "open me""open me"..." you know you want to"...sigh....I am so weak

My Gifts are wrapped up and packaged and will be posted with registered post this evening. Cant wait to find out if the person likes my little bit of Irish
default_biggrin.png

I wanted to let my Secret Santa know that I got my gift yesterday!!!!!
default_aktion033.gif

Thank you Reble!!!!

I was busy packing and bathing dogs yesterday, and I'm leaving for a dog show for the weekend, so I'll open it when I get back!!! But I wanted to let you know it did get here!
default_biggrin.png

~kathryn

I've opened my gift, and my Secret Santa was great.
default_biggrin.png
I will definitely be using everything! Thank you so much MindyLee! I had absolutely NO idea what the iris toes were at all until I read the card which I had not seen at first. They looked like foal hooves to me through the paper they were packaged in. LOL

016-2.jpg

Mine is now ready to go out. Hopefully they will like it.

I got mine today!! I had a parcel notice and stopped to pick it up on my way out this morning to go visit my best friend. I was expecting something else, so the present from Mary Lou was a pleasant surprise!! I was at the start of a five hour drive, and couldn't imagine looking at the box for the whole trip wondering, so I opened it right there in the parking lot! ;-)

I got a beautiful travel mug with horses on it, a lovely journal - so nice, I almost don't want to write in it! - some honey and cute little bee chocolates, that I somehow managed to resist eating on the drive.

Thank you so much Mary Lou, I love it so much, especially the notebook, it's gorgeous!

My gift is in the mail, can't wait to hear that it's arrived!

I got mine on Wed. Have not open it yet. But THANK YOU SANTA

Tanya

Hubby is on way to post office to mail my package. Priority with tracker so should be to my person by tues or wed.

Angie

My Secret Santa box was waiting for me when I got home Friday from visiting family. My Secret Santa was Candycar, who included a lovely picture of herself and her two beautiful horses, along with a little note about them. I loved reading about them! I love ALL of my gifts, I got a travel mug, T-shirt and magazine from the World Equestrian Games
default_aktion033.gif
yummy chocolates, mane/tail brush, treats for the horses and the dogs and GORGEOUS handmade bracelet/earrings made from her horses' hair packaged into a pretty jewelry box with a horse on it. AND she even included 2 stuffed horse toys and a Breyer horse for my little girls
default_yes.gif
Thank you so much Sherri, for the thoughtful gifts
default_smile.png

It's Here! I haven't opened the wrapping in package - but there was a card on top. Thank you SUSAN PETERSON!! aka SPWildrose. Would you prefer I wait or can I tear into it now ?????
default_biggrin.png

Got mine yesterday! Thanks to my Secret Santa - Linda and Deb!!!
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

She sent me some amazing tasting chocolates, some pony treats, a really cute key chain and some brushes
default_wub.png

Ladies..
default_wub.png
default_wub.png

Latest posts

Back