Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OMG!!! I cant TELL you how badly the suspense has been KILLING ME!!! LOL!
default_cheeky-smiley-006.gif
default_wacko.png
I was so worried that it wouldnt make it on time for Christmas. You said you wanted stuff to hang in your new office in the barn. Surely you can find a spot for it in there!

I've never even thought of signing the back of my signs before. I have done 3 signs for myself and then a couple for some of my friends. Guess when I do some more I will have to remember to do that.
default_smile.png

I am so happy that you like it. I started to doubt that I would be able to do justice to your logo. I even looked for a company that could do a vinyl of it. But I was very happy with the way it turned out in the end.

I was thrilled when Robin told me that I had gotten you for my SS. I have always felt that we "think alike" for some reason. Maybe its because we seem to have the same breeding goals and hobbies.

SilverDollar!!!

Thank you so much. I am being so good and waiting to open until Christmas but the box arrived safely all the way from California. The gifts are under the tree (the kids told me that if I opened mine then they could open theirs
default_wacko.png
). I have looked at the magazines though - how thoughtful of you to send those too.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

kareng

OMG!!! I cant TELL you how badly the suspense has been KILLING ME!!! LOL!
default_wacko.png
I was so worried that it wouldnt make it on time for Christmas. You said you wanted stuff to hang in your new office in the barn. Surely you can find a spot for it in there!
I've never even thought of signing the back of my signs before. I have done 3 signs for myself and then a couple for some of my friends. Guess when I do some more I will have to remember to do that.
default_smile.png

I am so happy that you like it. I started to doubt that I would be able to do justice to your logo. I even looked for a company that could do a vinyl of it. But I was very happy with the way it turned out in the end.

I was thrilled when Robin told me that I had gotten you for my SS. I have always felt that we "think alike" for some reason. Maybe its because we seem to have the same breeding goals and hobbies.
Julie - I bet it was killing you waiting to know it arrived! OMG I just can't get over it. And please know, that your hand painted version is much more dear than had it been vinyl - and yes, your version is amazing - truly did it justice! I can't thank you enough!

I also agree we "click" in many ways - thanks for such nice compliments. Merry Christmas to you and yours this holiday season.

~ Marlene
default_thumbup.gif
default_worshippy.gif
default_firstprize.gif

SilverDollar!!!
Thank you so much. I am being so good and waiting to open until Christmas but the box arrived safely all the way from California. The gifts are under the tree (the kids told me that if I opened mine then they could open theirs
default_wacko.png
). I have looked at the magazines though - how thoughtful of you to send those too.

Have a very Merry Christmas!!

kareng
I'm so happy it got there in time for Christmas! I'm glad you're enjoying our local magazines--I figured it might give you the "flavor" of horses out here in California. I hope you like the gifts!
default_smile.png

cretahillsgal, what a beautiful sign!
default_new_shocked.gif
You are very talented!

Merry Christmas everyone!

I got a suprise from the mailman this morning all the way from Minnesota-- my secret santa gift has arrived.. Im so excited i tried to be good but my granddaughter had no will power..haha we got a wonderful tasty bag of white chocolate pretzels.. a silver picture frame that says happy trails== and a cute little reindeer mail holder.. its so cute... My granddaughter has already picked out a pic of her and her horse for the picture frame.. She is the boss around here... She was so excited when the mailman showed up and stopped in the driveway- she drive her little Gator up to pick the box up.. She loves hauling stuff so this was a big treat.... Thanks Barbara... everything is lovely...........Bev & Celeste in Texas (Painted Perfection Miniatures)

[SIZE=12pt]Zipper[/SIZE] She did get your gift!
default_smile.png

Only 9 more!
default_pray.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_488.gif

[SIZE=12pt]Zipper[/SIZE] She did get your gift!
default_smile.png

Only 9 more!
default_pray.gif
default_drool5.gif
default_488.gif
Glad there are only 9 left, however, if they sent Parcel post, then they may be late... I was speaking with a neighbor last weekend, who had been to the local Post Office where is was told only letters and Priority are travelling right now, parcel post is being held til all Priority is caught up, so any parcel post packages mailed late are likely to arrive late.

im hoping mine makes it!! im thinking it will be there tomorrow!!! my other 2 secret santas got theirs from other forums today!! so hopefully my SS will post tomorrow and say they got it!

I am still waiting for my SS present too. Maybe it will arrive tomorrow . If not there will be something to open after Christmas
default_rolleyes.gif

But I have the best present already . My mini, Magic just came home from driving training and is doing wonderful .

Elizabeth, the last I heard, your Santa was to mail yours out on Dec 21st. I hope you get it soon!

Merry Christmas!

How are the SS's doing this year? Everybody get (or it's on the way) their gifts?

Thanks again SANTA Robin!! You do a great job at this!

I am sad that my Secret Santa partner hasn't gotten theirs yet. Another package I sent at the same time and almost the same arrived on tuesday. I was so hoping it would arrive before Christmas. Well, it will be an extended Christmas. I haven't received mine either and now I am at my Mom's so I won't know until I get home on the 29th but it is safe at the Post Office being held for me. I will let you know as soon as it arrives!!! Merry Christmas everyone!!

PaintedMeadows, yours was not sent to your PO it was sent FedEx.

We are having a straight line wind blizzard at 45 mph and snow/ice is flying. Hubby barely made it home when he gave up trying to drive it to work. I hope LN is held up some place warm!

I'm glad it reached you Appymini!

8 more!

Last edited by a moderator:
I got it, I got it.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
Came from Doobie.(Never Ending Ranch Tack ).I nice gift certificate and chocolates.So now I can go shopping and hubby can`t say anything.Thanks you very much

Glad it made it too you on time Liz!!

I hope you have as much time spending yours as I do mine
default_wub.png

Seems Horsin Again and I had the same thing in mind!
default_new_shocked.gif

I too got a gift certificate from Never Ending Ranch Tack store !

I just talked to Kelly and my gift certificate just became a deposit on a new show harness!!!

Thanks so much Horsin Again!!!

And Merry Christmas everyone!!
default_saludando.gif

My webhost scrambles pics so I hope this is the right one!

OMG!! LOOK!!!

One of my Santas (I give to two people) was BWminis (Alison)

LOOK what she gave me! A VICTOR HALTER and show lead!!! OMG!
default_new_shocked.gif

I can't believe it! Thank you SO much Alison for your awesome generosity!!!
default_wub.png

I LOVE IT!!!

And! 6 lovely Christmas place mats and 2 reindeer decorations.

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!

website1014007.jpg

Ok, I opened up my gifts today......
default_new_multi.gif
THANK YOU Santa, Linda L
default_wub.png

I got a cool LED head light that will come in very handy for foaling season
default_thumbup.gif

An awesome engraved plate with my stallions registered name and HOF status. I am going to put that on his picture frame that I am having made this winter. It is so cool to have this engraved name!
default_aktion033.gif

And she also gave me a photo book so I can add all my Rico pics and horsie pics in.
default_smile.png

Thank You so much Linda for everything! Merry Christmas to you and Deb
default_saludando.gif

Your very welcome Julie.....Merry Christmas to you and your family!
default_smile.png

I GOT MINE!!! Thank you, Thank you Russ!!!
I got a DVD called "Driving Your Horse" and a book called "The Care & Repair Of Harness" They are perfect and exactly what I wanted because I have just started driving and LOVE to have books and DVDs!

Thank you again Russ!
default_laugh.png

Latest posts

Back