Secret Santa Gift thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank You, Yvonne (Twister)
default_biggrin.png
What nice gifts!

She got me a beautiful horse sign/plate that says, "Fluent Neigh Spoken Here"
default_laugh.png

Some very nice "paw" soaps made by Foxgold Farm and Kennel

a d-ring bit key chain

horsey napkins

horsey oven "mitt"

peanut butter dog treats

peppermint flavoured horsey treats

A horsey pen

and...a Chocolate Orange

Thank you so much for spoiling Kev, myself, and the fur-kids! Merry Christmas!

I got my SS gift today
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
the waiting was so hard. I opened it up as soon as I got home with it. My santa was Megan "MiniAddict21" she got me 2 handmade tail wraps and 2 handmade blankets for my horses, I can't wait to put them on the horses!!! I love all of it, thank you so much Megan, have a Merry Christmas!!
P.S. Who made the blankets, is it the same person that made the tail wraps? Oh and, the colors a just fine don't worry about it
default_smile.png
Hmm.. I will have to look the name back up andc get back to you. Sorry I didn't wrap it, I was late getting it sent out and was in a hurry so it would reach you in time
default_smile.png
hehe So glad you like them. Merry Christmas!

Yellerroseintx, Erika got it! She's on the road so hasn't gotten to post yet!

WhiteTail minis, your Santa shipped yours out today! It's awesome and you're going to LOVE it!

KarenG Your Santa says it's on the way and should reach you before Christmas!

Only 34 more to go and then I'll be Soooooo HAPPY!

I know there are many Santas out there waiting to hear. I'm going to start checking with everyone that is left.

If any bad Santas end up crapping out, we have great Elves ready to step in and everyone will get a gift!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yellerroseintx, Erika got it! She's on the road so hasn't gotten to post yet!
WhiteTail minis, your Santa shipped yours out today! It's awesome and you're going to LOVE it!

KarenG Your Santa says it's on the way and should reach you before Christmas!

Only 34 more to go and then I'll be Soooooo HAPPY!

I know there are many Santas out there waiting to hear. I'm going to start checking with everyone that is left.

If any bad Santas end up crapping out, we have great Elves ready to step in and everyone will get a gift!
Oh thanks Robin - I can go inside and warm up for a few days then LOL I better put my mailman back on the nice list afterall. LOL Appreciate the heads up - wow, now I'm even more excited!

I've been working on this all day so far, and will keep at it. I'm checking with everyone!

Marsha Cassada, She DID get it! But she's in the hospital right now and hasn't been able to post yet.

I hope everyone answers my email. I'll keep posting here as I find stuff out.
default_smile.png

33 more to go!
default_xreiter.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
My secret Santa gift arrived in today's mail. I opened the box, but not all inside. My secret santa was Susan and family of TinyMiteVillage. Thank you so much. A couple goodies weren't wrapped, so I can share those; I got a cute coffee mug that says barn bum (and something on the other side) and a cute ceramic horse luminary (sp?); oops almost forgot, there is also a certificate for a discount on a Toy Aussie puppy
default_wub.png
(now to figure out how to get one from GA to MT and not break the bank, oh and sneak it past hubby
default_wink.png
). There are a couple more things to open, but I"m going to try to wait.
default_wink.png

Thank you.

My SS Gift arrived yesterday. I let Robin know.

Here Are the pictures.

A nice horsey ornament that says Happy Tails on it. A Snoflake Bell. And Reindeer POO (Wonderful Chocolate with almonds in it)

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh12/me...nt=IMG_5816.jpg

Dasha on the nice and warm Christmassy fleece blanket. (Dasha is preggo and thinks anything warm and fleecy is hers)

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh12/me...nt=IMG_5815.jpg

A big thank you from Pondlake Stables Miniature Horses and Cyndia Harris.

Basketmiss - Im glad that all got there safe and sound ! Gotta thank my hubby for taking that to the post office in time!

Im glad that you liked what I got for ya sure have fun shopping for my ss person each year.

I usually start shopping for the next year right after Christmas cause I just LOVE IT !!!!!!!!! its usually the best gift I get each year LOL

YellowRoseinTX - I got my package ! Thanks sooooo much ! I just love the Peace wooden Christmas decoration ! Its in the kitchen on the bar looks fabulous!!! there was some home made cookies - yum ! and some chocolates and some horsey treats and I got two things that were in a box and a bag that Im not opening til christmas ! I cant wait to see whats hidding in them ! Thanks again for everything

Oh and my just for fun gift they are goin in my truck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got some tissue thats in the coolest boxes one has horses on it !

REO - Thanks for posting earlier that I got my stuff ! I finally got to get to the computer ! and thanks for doing this everyyear you ROCK !

I got mine today from Tina Mitchell in Nevada. It was a cut little special teddy bear that posable, a beautiful snowman ornament and a fun calender. I will try to post a picture later, but in the meantime Thank-you so much Tina!
default_cheekkiss.gif

On the other side, mine did not go out on time as I was in the hospital when I intended to get it mailed, but Santa should be making a visit to Texas soon!

Barb

My gifts came today.
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png
default_new_multi.gif
default_new_multi.gif

One of my favorit parts of Christmas when I was a litle girl, was my stocking. It was always stuffed with wonderful things.

Well................I got my stocking again.
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

I recieved a box full of goodies tonight and I just had to open it.

I got three candles, Truffle candy (yum, yum), a purse dayplanner, a magnetic note pad for my fridge (now perhaps I can write down what I am running out of so I remember for shopping). Two beautiful picture frames,a horse magnet for the fridge, a bottle of apple horse treats, two pairs of gloves, two fancy blends of coffee and Vanilla body lotion (my favorite smell).

secretsantagifts004.jpg

Yup.....I got my Christmas Stocking!!!!!!

Thank you so much gigi (gigrc)

You are very welcome! I am so glad you liked it all!!! I had so much fun shopping and picking out gifts. I just love Christmas and I love giving lots of gifts .... I just think its so much fun to open a bunch of gifts!! So I'm glad you enjoyed all of them.

Hope you have a wonderful Christmas!!!

gigi

Basketmiss - Im glad that all got there safe and sound ! Gotta thank my hubby for taking that to the post office in time!Im glad that you liked what I got for ya sure have fun shopping for my ss person each year.

I usually start shopping for the next year right after Christmas cause I just LOVE IT !!!!!!!!! its usually the best gift I get each year LOL

YellowRoseinTX - I got my package ! Thanks sooooo much ! I just love the Peace wooden Christmas decoration ! Its in the kitchen on the bar looks fabulous!!! there was some home made cookies - yum ! and some chocolates and some horsey treats and I got two things that were in a box and a bag that Im not opening til christmas ! I cant wait to see whats hidding in them ! Thanks again for everything

Oh and my just for fun gift they are goin in my truck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i got some tissue thats in the coolest boxes one has horses on it !

REO - Thanks for posting earlier that I got my stuff ! I finally got to get to the computer ! and thanks for doing this everyyear you ROCK !

Glad you liked everything so far....Merry Christmas!!!

Received mine on Monday
default_smile.png

My Secret Santa was Matt73

Thanks Matt for the awesome stuff, LOVE the halter, navy is my absolute favourite
default_smile.png
. (And stud muffin's are Charlie's
default_laugh.png
) I can't wait to fill up that cute little scrapbook with Christmas memories
default_biggrin.png

THANK YOU!!

~Nigel

Thank You, Yvonne (Twister)
default_biggrin.png
What nice gifts!
She got me a beautiful horse sign/plate that says, "Fluent Neigh Spoken Here"
default_laugh.png

Some very nice "paw" soaps made by Foxgold Farm and Kennel

a d-ring bit key chain

horsey napkins

horsey oven "mitt"

peanut butter dog treats

peppermint flavoured horsey treats

A horsey pen

and...a Chocolate Orange

Thank you so much for spoiling Kev, myself, and the fur-kids! Merry Christmas!
you are so welcome Matt, I hope you got as much fun out of them as I did shopping for you
default_biggrin.png
I just love this time of year.

Yvonne

You're welcome Nigel. I'm so glad it got there so fast
default_biggrin.png

Merry Christmas
default_smile.png

Received mine on Monday
default_smile.png

My Secret Santa was Matt73

Thanks Matt for the awesome stuff, LOVE the halter, navy is my absolute favourite
default_smile.png
. (And stud muffin's are Charlie's
default_laugh.png
) I can't wait to fill up that cute little scrapbook with Christmas memories
default_biggrin.png

THANK YOU!!

~Nigel

default_aktion033.gif
default_wub.png
I got mine! I got mine! Thank you Davie (Arabesque Acres) home of my babys Daddy National Reserve Champion TMM Destinys Daily Double. My SS Davie got me an awesome Christmas 2009 frosted monogramed framed mirror with a driving mini that Looks like Champion Double and signed from Davie. It is so cool, I love it and it has extra meaning, since I have a colt bred by Davie!

Thank you so much Secret Santa!

Mary

Still nothing for me yet
default_unsure.png

And to my santa, your gift went out yesterday because I was super busy with finals for school and starting my new ob that I had no time to go shopping. I was told it would get there quickly though and I certainly hope you enjoy it!

-Jamie

Mine was here when I got in from work last night!!!! Thank you Louise from Montana. Not sure what her Forum name is. I got a scent warmer and extra scented wax. I absolutely love it. We love candles around here, but they really scare me with the flames and all the animals. Always afraid they will get knocked over. All of the flavors that you sent are wonderful. Have the house smelling good now. Thank you again.

Thanks

Donna (picasso)

My SS Gift arrived yesterday. I let Robin know.
Here Are the pictures.

A nice horsey ornament that says Happy Tails on it. A Snoflake Bell. And Reindeer POO (Wonderful Chocolate with almonds in it)

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh12/me...nt=IMG_5816.jpg

Dasha on the nice and warm Christmassy fleece blanket. (Dasha is preggo and thinks anything warm and fleecy is hers)

http://s252.photobucket.com/albums/hh12/me...nt=IMG_5815.jpg

A big thank you from Pondlake Stables Miniature Horses and Cyndia Harris.
Well, Dasha looks quite cute on the fleece blanket. It should keep her and her babies quite warm. I was getting nervous that the gift wasnt coming as I mailed it almost 2 weeks ago. Enjoy the pooooooooooooo Diamond. Looks nice and chewy. cyndia

Back