Season Opener

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be watching! I have a conference call at 9 and Im going to mute myself out till its my turn to talk!

I missed a whole season by being in Germany and Im not missing this one!

Lyn

OMG! It was so good........I just love that show.......well worth the wait.
default_smile.png

I used to watch the show and then I lost interest, but decided to see what last night would bring. I am hooked again, it was a really good show.

My husband was flipping back and forth during comercials between CSI and Grays, What was that last conversation between Rose and Derek at the end of the show??? Can anyone tell me please???

I LOVE Grey's, been an avid watcher from the get-go, have every season (except last season) on disc...

BUT, I do have to say that sometimes some things go "too far" or make me sit and go "What the heck?"

Like Cristina (heck yea they spelled it "right"
default_laugh.png
, just how mine is spelled
default_wink.png
) getting pierced with the icicle!?! OK?? lol
default_rolleyes.gif
Will be interesting to see the next show in two weeks after seeing the previews...

What was that last conversation between Rose and Derek at the end of the show??? Can anyone tell me please???
She told Derrick that there was an opening in Pediatrics and that she would be starting there

Latest posts

Back