Arena mirrors

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If anyone has experience with arena mirrors I'd appreciate some discussion. I'm thinking of getting one to put inside my horse's shed so that he think there is another horse for companionship.
I'd open to ideas about this.

I don't know if they actually work for that. But I would probably just use and unbreakable regular mirror. Arena mirrors are big and expensive. Or if you are handy, you could just use any old mirror, frame around it, then put wire over the frame so he can't touch the mirror.

I don't know if they actually work for that. But I would probably just use and unbreakable regular mirror. Arena mirrors are big and expensive. Or if you are handy, you could just use any old mirror, frame around it, then put wire over the frame so he can't touch the mirror.
A glass shop would have unbreakable mirror? The arena one I saw was only $125, though I don't know about shipping.

If anyone has experience with arena mirrors I'd appreciate some discussion. I'm thinking of getting one to put inside my horse's shed so that he think there is another horse for companionship.
I'd open to ideas about this.
Hi there I work for a acrylic abd ACM distribution company in NZ. My suggestion would be to use mirrored ACM instead of Plexiglas. The acrylic will warp especially I'm larger panels, also with all the movement they have been known to pop off walls.
ACM is an Aluminium Composite Materiel usually 3 or 4mm and come in a standard 2440x1220mm panel.
More cost effective too 😊

Latest posts

Back