Hauling my miniature horse

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi @Karen Irland ! Welcome to the forum. Are you wanting to put the stall at the front or the back of your trailer? There's a couple of members who have modified utility trailers or vans for their littles with great success! I'm sure they can give you words of advice.

Hi @Karen Irland ! Welcome to the forum. Are you wanting to put the stall at the front or the back of your trailer? There's a couple of members who have modified utility trailers or vans for their littles with great success! I'm sure they can give you words of advice.
Thanks for your reply! The 'stall' will have to be in the front of trailer so I can fit my cart in the back (shafts up) and fastened to the side of trailer. It's a 2 horse Trail's West slant load.

My girlfriend has a two horse slant. She added Paddie trail stall divider to her divider. She puts her cart in the back stall. Paddock trail stall divider, here’s the link…

https://www.sstack.com/paddie-trail...22&utm_medium=Social_Paid&utm_source=Facebook

IMG_2430.jpeg

Before she got the divider, she just tied her mini upfront and tied the cart to the side with no issues. She only put up the divider to bring her big horse along, her mini is a kicker and she didn’t want her biggie getting kicked.

If you just have the one mini, you probably don’t need a stall or anything.

Last edited:
That's funny, I was going to ask pretty much the same question. I have a 2 horse slant and I've been just hauling my boy without a divider, but if I still have Larry next year I will want to separate the 2 of them. I would say that if you are going to haul the cart in the trailer you should have something. If you tie loose enough that they can put their head down, they are loose enough to get into trouble with another mini or a cart in the trailer. That paddie is an interesting idea, but does it fasten to the floor? I'd worry that in an accident or emergency avoiding of one it might swing hard enough to knock the legs out from under a mini.

Back