Saying Hi

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conundrum

Reaction score
Hi,

My name is Jane Parker. I own the Conundrum Miniature Horse Stud in Leicestershire, England. we are also the home of the Conundrum border and Cairn Terriers.

I have visited Li'l beginings many times before but had not come onto the forum. I breeed Mini's and show in conformation, however this year we are training 3 of our little people to drive, and will be doing performance as well, I am looking forward to it.

I imported the Silver Dapple Pinto "Bepettons Sirs Hot Topic" from Lacey Carnell at Bepetton Miniatres last year and he ended 2005 as high point 2 year old, I love him to bits. I

I also breed and show and judge the Terriers and last year judged the USA Border Terrier Specialty in Missourii....great fun.

Hope to meet new friends and learn lots on this board,

[SIZE=18pt]Welcome from Central Virginia.[/SIZE]

Lyn

:saludando: :saludando: :saludando: :saludando: :saludando: hi and welcome from over the pond in ireland, its great to see you on, you will love it here,but you may cancell any plans youve got cuz this place is addictive lol :saludando: :saludando: :saludando: edited because of my awful spelling lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome from California. You have a beautiful Leopard appy!!!!

Hello and welcome from Ontario Canada! Love your horse in your avatar!

[SIZE=14pt]WELCOME JANE!!! :saludando: [/SIZE]

I hope you remember me...we spoke awhile back, I am a Cairn breeder as well...been with the Cairns for 27 years now and the mini`s about 16 yrs.
default_wub.png
:

Hope to meet you someday..in person!!

Hey, what a great bunch of folk....thank you for your welcome, I am sure I am going to be right at home here :aktion033:

The Leopard is Conundrum Hand Painted (gelding) he is a nice lad, he now belongs to a good friend who is spoiling him to bits.

Yes, of course I remember you cyndi...we still have our little pointy ears in common :bgrin

Milo Minis.....I have just sent off our application for permanent residence in Canada, we are hoping to live in Ontario, Mono Hills or Mulmur...but it takes up to three years to get the visa,....so...hope to see you sometime
default_thumbup.gif
:

To the Irish folk, Hi ...good to see so many more people in Ireland with Mini's....and it is not sunny England right now either :no:

Ok.....I know I am going to get addicted to this place, but I am now off to bed......have dog will travel
default_wink.png
:

Welcome to the forum! :saludando:

I look forward to seeing you post and getting to know you better
default_smile.png

Welcome Jane from across the big Ocean!!

I'm Joyce from Little Folks Farm in Oakdale, Connecticut with 13 miniatures. Been in minis since 1985, showed for many years and now we are nearing retirement and need to cut down my herd even a little more. Was up toe 32 at one time.

You will enjoy it here I'm sure. This is a nice place to visit and chat with other mini folks.

Joyce

Hi! I welcomed you on the Back Porch too! Welcome from Montana, which was sunny but was cold and windy today :cold: I'm off to look at your website now! :saludando:

Welcome from Fresno, California! Glad to have you aboard!! :aktion033:

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Hi Jane and welcome to this wonderful forum from Bavaria, Germany! You'll love it here! I had heard rumors that Hot Topic had been imported to Europe, but never knew for sure ... he is a great little boy, congratulations!
default_yes.gif
:

:saludando: Conny

Hello, Conu, Cannod, Condr,

Oh heck, Hi Jane!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your purchase from Lacey. She's a really good gal.

I'm Marty and I'm Irish but I don't drink beer.

The Brave Little Prancers welcomes you! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back