First foal of 2006 for Conundrum

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Conundrum

Reaction score
Hi Folks,

Well, my long awaited foals by my imported stallion "Bepetton Sirs Hot Topic" have started to arrive, first one was born Saturday morning and he's a smart colt, he has two blue eyes just like his daddy....I love him to bits
default_wub.png
: Introducing "Conundrum Topics Stryker"

Strykerday2.jpg

Stryk2day2.jpg

Jane Parker

Conundrum Miniature Horses and Border Terriers.

Leicestershire, England.

www.conundrumbiz

He is SOOOOOOO pretty! It's such a shame that he is going to lose his color. At least he'll keep those beautiful blue eyes!! CONGRATULATIONS!

He is lovely!! Love his markings!!! Is he likely to grey in view of the previous post??? Cute little boy regardless of his colour tho! :) congratulations!!!!!!

WOW, look at those markings! So handsome, CONGRATS!

Thank you for your kind remarks on my boy....Mona, his mum is not grey, so I hope he does not fade, he has no grey behind him that I know of. He may well roan on some of his black bits as you can see, but I would be surprised ( and not happy) if he greys.

Jan Parker

Conundrum Miniature horses and Border Terriers

Leicestershire, England.

www.conundrum.biz

VERY nice!! Congratulations!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

Congratulations! Looks like your new stallion is doing a good job. :aktion033: Love his markings!
default_wub.png
:

Mona, his mum is not grey, so I hope he does not fade, he has no grey behind him that I know of. He may well roan on some of his black bits as you can see, but I would be surprised ( and not happy) if he greys.
Does he have appy in him? If he is not appy, and has no grey parent either, that is some VERY UNIQUE color! I LOVE IT!! Hope he starys that way too!! He's an awesome looking little colt!

Well to me his mom is a very typical grey, and I agree he looks like he will too.

But no matter what color he is gorgeous! Congrats! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back