Saying hello and also thank you

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CheckTheBarn

Reaction score
My name is Kristen. Lucy with Field of Dreams is my dear friend. She shared my story with you all about my horses and I being attacked by Africanized bees last July.

I wanted to thank everyone for all of the good thoughts and prayers you shared for us after it happened. I miss my boys Chip and Trump very much, I loved them to pieces and had such high hopes and grand plans for them.

I also wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been blessed with three amazing boys to love, show and have fun with.

I have an AMHA/AMHR gelding named Arions Boomerang who I really enjoy doing parades and play days with, and am now starting to get out and show. So much fun learning with him.

I have an AMHR yearling named Lilac Hills R U Lonesome Tonight, aka Bentley aka Baby Huey. I am looking forward to him being my parade/fun horse for sure. He LOVES a good parade. I've already led him in two of them and really enjoys himself, thinks everyone is there just to see him.

I have an ASPC gelding named Ponyville Leap N Texas Jack, aka Chance. He was given to me by the most wonderful and thoughtful lady. I was in a bad place mentally and emotionally after the bees and losing my boys, and was not moving forward very well. Her offer of this boy ended up being the starting point of my healing process and what finally brought me back to life. I am forever in her debt.

Anyhow, I am trying to learn everything I can and work on building strong relationships with my new boys and just having fun with them and loving them.

I appreciate all of the knowledge, advice and ideas that are at my fingertips by coming to this site.

Thank you all.

Hi Kristen;

I was so sad for you and your boys when I read your awful story.

But that's awesome news that someone gave you a pony and put you back on the path to enjoying the little horses--so great that you have three to love now.

I look forward to hearing of your fun with them!!

Welcome to LB.

So sorry to hear of your losses, I saw the story shortly after it happened, and just couldn't imagine.

You'll have to share pictures of your three boys, they all sound great.

Welcome - so glad to have you join us here! Wishing you all the very best for the future with your new boys.
default_yes.gif

I too would love to see some pictures!

Hello Kristin, we don't get to post much being very busy, but I read your story when it happened. What a nightmare and a heart-ache.

Congratulations of your new horses. They will not replace Chip and Trump but they will help you to heal. They have their own gifts to give you! Can't wait to read about it!!!

WELCOME!!!
default_smile.png

I remember. I'm so sorry you lost your horses
default_sad.png

I'm glad you have others to show and have fun with. I'm glad you joined us here and look forward to seeing your future posts!
default_smile.png

I remember your story and it was so sad and horrifying. Congratulations on all your newbies. Especially on your pony, who I have seen several photos of. He is an absolutely gorgeous pony!

I remember your horror story. After reading it, I cried and went out and gave my boy a hug. So happy that you are healing with the help of your new ponies. We need photos!

Welcome Kristen! That was such a tragic thing to have happen. I felt such heartache for you and the lost you suffered..

I am so glad you are here on the forum!!!!!
default_yes.gif

Julie

Victory Pass Stable

Maine

Back