Say hi to Outlaw :D

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuusou

Reaction score
After 2 month waiting has he finally arrived <3 He's fat probably full of worms and his hoofs are horrible. But with some work I think he can become a handsome fellow
default_laugh.png
Still no idea of what color he has, anyone who knows ?

32751921.jpg

Together whit my other stallion who fell in love with him <3

32751912.jpg
32751931.jpg

I think your other stallion has taken him under his wing -- looks like the start of a beautiful friendship!

aktion033.gif
He is adorable and I agree with a little tlc he will soon be gorgeous
wub.gif

May I as if that's dirt or scars on his back legs?

It's dirt. He's to shy to let me brush him yet so can't take it of yet >__<

Genie: I think so too. Will be fun to see what color hides under all that fur
default_laugh.png
He is registred in AMHA.

Awww what a cutie! Still fairly certain he is a bay sabino with splash probably-the 'off' bay color is caused by the sabino. Go take a look at some of Joanne's horses at Pacific Pintos. She has some the same color as your boy who are tested negative for silver.

He has the most adorable little face!!! Lucky little guy to be in such caring hands
default_aktion033.gif

Hes a cutie....and he sort of looks like Cassie's Penny in Australia....go to Suzi foaling thread and you will find her picture.

congratulations
default_aktion033.gif

He looks cute now, but I think after some grooming and a good clip he will look awesome !
default_biggrin.png
He kinda looks bay roan to me.

I wouldnt say he is fat, more like lacking good food which makes him look fat.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would say he is fat, more like lacking good food which makes him look fat.
He is fat. I'm feeding hem with a really good quality hay and this pellets
default_smile.png
But for the moment he does not want the hay. He's so happy there is some grass but have hay so he can eat when he wants. Also gonna worm him today and the farrier is coming on Friday. He's only one year so for the moment he's really but high too
default_laugh.png

How big do you guys think he'll be ? He's now 17 month and 28"

fourluckyhorseshoes: He looks a little like a bay roan but his legs are light colored, he has no socks and the tips of his ears are light too.

32752639.jpg

He's just too cute
default_wub.png

32752642.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He is adorable!

Love big white faces
default_biggrin.png
I'd agree with the others who don't think he is a silver. Your lovely boy's mane seems to fade from dark to light while most silvers light hair starts like that at the roots. It looks more like sunbleaching (not saying it is but that's what it looks like.)

Does he have a bit blue in his eye or is it the sclera ?
32752814.jpg

I don't know what colour he is and I don't care cos I am just totally in love
wub.gif
can I have him
wub.gif

Does he have som blue in his eyes ? Are really confused over the pictures I have take on him. Have not reflected over any blue irl, but he has this shine in every picture.

32751929.jpg

32753504.jpg

32751934.jpg

What a cute little guy, and I love the pics of him with his new friend. He must think he's in heaven! I also think he looks like a bay with the sabino gene but the silvery color in parts of his mane makes me wonder if he isn't a silver bay.

Think the breeder as right that he is a silver dapple
laugh.gif

Was impatient and trimmed him a little
rolleyes.gif
But have so say I have totally fallen in love in this breed. 4 days ago he as never handled before I've got him and he was timid and shy. Yesterday the farrier fixed his hoof, he did give a little fight but not mush for never have been touched on his legs. Now he always comes to say hello and could trim him without any problems (don't have a stable so did it in their wind shelter.) Some candy and he allows you to do almost anything
biggrin.gif
Don't know if its just me bur I think he looks so mush better in his body already. He's not as toppy in his back anymore. Don't know the right english words for it.

32754985.jpg

32754983.jpg

32754989.jpg

Latest posts

Back