Saluki Puppy Pics!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley

Reaction score
Here are the pictures of the Saluki puppies. They are 9 weeks old in the photos.

This is a litter I co-bred. I bred the dam. I own both maternal grandparents, as well

as the paternal grandsire and great granddam. They are related to every Saluki here!

Here is the sire, Ch. Excelsior's After The Rain

IMAG015.JPG

IMAG017.JPG

And here is the dam, Ch. Akissla Bedouin Blush Sarea, JC

Blush was recently on a National Geographic program called "The Science of Dogs"

IMAG001.JPG

IMAG002.JPG

And now for the puppies! We brought both girls home from Virginia last week.

We will choose one and the other will go to Southern IL on Saturday.
default_sad.png

The girls are the red/gold one on the left and and the little rust grizzle on the center top.

IMAG011.JPG

Two boys with red/gold girl in the center.

IMAG012.JPG

The girls at our house.

IMAG014.JPG

Rust girl.

IMAG018.JPG

Red/gold girl, black boy, peach boy, rust girl.

IMAG019.JPG

It's been really hard, but think I have a pretty good idea now which one is staying.

Shelley

Shelley, They are gorgeous!!!!! Where in VA? Maybe I have seen that breeder at some shows..... Thaat black boy is my favorite!

Lyn

Shelley, They are gorgeous!!!!! Where in VA? Maybe I have seen that breeder at some shows..... Thaat black boy is my favorite!

Lyn
Thanks, Lyn, Bev lives in Heathsville. It was 750 miles each way for us.
default_wacko.png

The black boy is staying in Heathsville as well as the cream boy. I got second pick so could have taken

the black one but I really wanted a girl. Gold boy went to New Brunswick, Canada and Peach boy to Hamilton, Ontario.

Shelley

Beautiful dogs...wow.

Thank you for sharing. I want to know who's your new little girl, too?

Liz

Thanks for the nice comments. We are very proud of this litter and are just thrilled

with all the different colors we got.

I'm leaning toward the little dark grizzle girl. (the two toned one). Color doesn't matter

to me, and I already have three girls that color. But they are

different puppies in body style. Grizzle girl is more my type, I think. Both look good coming and going...but I think the grizzle girl is going have more exciting side movement. The gal who is driving here on Saturday said if I decide not to tell her which one she's getting - she wants to be surprised when she

gets here. It would be driving me crazy if I were her!

Now I get to decide on a name... :DOH!

Shelley

LOL Well at least I only had to choose between two! I don't envy you when it's time for you to have to make a decision!
default_wacko.png

Shelley
I know.....
default_no.gif

I'm starting to think, maybe I'll just keep them all!!!! LMAO
default_rolleyes.gif

~kathryn

Thanks for the nice comments. We are very proud of this litter and are just thrilled

with all the different colors we got.

I'm leaning toward the little dark grizzle girl. (the two toned one). Color doesn't matter

to me, and I already have three girls that color. But they are

different puppies in body style. Grizzle girl is more my type, I think. Both look good coming and going...but I think the grizzle girl is going have more exciting side movement. The gal who is driving here on Saturday said if I decide not to tell her which one she's getting - she wants to be surprised when she

gets here. It would be driving me crazy if I were her!

Now I get to decide on a name... :DOH!

Shelley
I am sick as a dog but logged on quickly to see if you'd posted their pics
default_wub.png
default_wub.png
ooh lala I like the litter. I love the rust girl....... would love to see some stacked pic's
default_wink.png

how exciting.........

Latest posts

Back