We're Getting A New Puppy!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shelley

Reaction score
I am so excited!

We're getting a puppy on Thanksgiving weekend. This is the great grandaughter of my

beloved Trulee (in my avatar) and grandson of her son P.Cee, our home-bred multi-group

placing boy. P.Cee's son, Dante is a drop dead gorgous dog that just went Winners Dog and

Best of Opposite Sex at our Saluki specialty.

It is just so neat that this litter has so many dogs in the pedigree that I have known, loved

and admired.

I got to take my pick. Here she is at 6 weeks....

IMAG008.JPG

IMAG009.JPG

I just put pics of the entire litter up at:

http://www.zbeesalukis.com/zbeesal/Puppy_Photos.html

(I built and maintain that site).

We bred one of our girls and it didn't take so this has made me feel so much better.

I can hardly wait for her to come home!

Shelley

I like that black and tan one. They are all quite cute. I have never had a saluki.

Congrats, what a sweetheart!
default_wub.png
: The Saluki is not a breed I know much about, but they sure are nice looking pups. Love the names :bgrin

awwwww, dey are all soooo cute at dat age aren't dey????
default_wub.png
:

Can't wait to see more pics!!!!! :bgrin

~kathryn

Thanks, guys!

Those are just their "baby" names. I've learned that the cream girl will be named

Esme. I think mine will be Cocoa.
default_smile.png

Shelley

I really enjoyed the ZBee site. Salukis are beautiful dogs! I am intrigued, I really want to learn more about them. I really like elegant animals (I think that's why the Modern Shetland is the most appealing to me...)

Andrea

Thanks, Andrea, glad you enjoyed the site.

Here is a page with lots of good information about Salukis on it.

http://salukiclub.org/breedinfo/pubed.htm

Salukis are not a breed for everybody, but we love them to pieces. Sort of like Miniature

Horses...I was only going to have one...famous last words.
default_wacko.png
:

Shelley

Latest posts

Back