saffires foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure you have nothing to worry about so just enjoy the excitement of a new baby coming. I am a firm believer that worrying is a total waste of energy cos it won't change a thing so why don't you use that energy to paint the barn door or something? Now repeat after me: THIS BABY WILL BE FINE. THIS BABY WILL BE FINE. THIS BABY WILL BE FINE.

Hugs Renee
Totally agree Renee!! couldn't have said it better myself!!

good girl Jenny!!

now repeat it again...

default_saludando.gif
THIS BABY WILL BE FINE THIS BABY WILL BE FINE

I'm joining the mantra too.

THIS BABY WILL BE FINE THIS BABY WILL BE FINE THIS BABY WILL BE FINE.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

man·tra

1. Hinduism. a wordor formula, as from the Veda, chanted or sung as an incantation or prayer.

2. an often repeated word, formula, or phrase, often a truism: If I hear the "less is more" mantra one more time, I'll scream.

Dictionary.com is very handy
default_wink.png

default_saludando.gif
i will take some update photos of saffire and dusty tomorow

as both there udders are getting bigger but dusty belly hasnt dropped or look any bigger

so got them both on camera and foal alarms are on..

still think saffire will go first but then you just never no?????????????????????????????????

default_saludando.gif
well i dont think saffire has got long to go ....i notice a big drop of brown red blood at the bottom of her hooha

i hope thats a good sign

it really depends on the horse... can be a day or can be a week as far as I know... but I'm no expert, I didn't even see Suzie's... lol

default_saludando.gif
ok from this morning saffire cervix was closed NOW its open to the size of 10cent peice

what going on helPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPp

Last edited by a moderator:
default_saludando.gif
well iam laying in bed with the laptop and watching saffire on camera

no signs of labour yet

how long after the cervixs opens does the foal come

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back