saffires foaling thread

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mares that have foaled before have larger bellies to begin with - so a lot of us experienced folk get fooled into thinking they are in foal when they are not. LOL!! Plus their udders do not usually 'shrink' back to the size of a mare who has never produced milk for a foal. It is as simple as that - no 'special' differences.
default_yes.gif

Wise words Anna, as a maiden I had wonderful boobs, now use them on Halloween to frighten hubby
new_rofl.gif

I think we need some pictures from this year's Halloween!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

default_aktion033.gif
:yeah Haha I love it so funny..im with you on that one..and yes im affraid to say my nipples are always pointing down these days
default_rolleyes.gif

default_new_shocked.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
:rofl
default_new_rofl.gif

I'm so glad we don't have to worry about offending anyone now that we are in our new foaling forum!
default_laugh.png

Oooooo Lindy, downward pointing nipples are a sign of being close to foaling - are you keeping secrets from us???????????????????
default_biggrin.png

default_saludando.gif
hi saffire is really starting to get the v belly but the udders are still not getting much bigger

i now have her on camera and foaling alarm on

do maidens get big udders like sweety did??????????????????????????????

default_saludando.gif
there udders are starting to get bigger

but i cant take any more photos as my camera has crapted it self

but i did get some vidoe of little beau but having trouble loading it

default_aktion033.gif
Come on Saffire girl
default_aktion033.gif
we need more of these cutie baby pictures.. its your turn now
default_aktion033.gif

default_saludando.gif
iam just hoping and praying dusty and saffire foals come out normal and healthy
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif
:pray
default_pray.gif

I'm saying prayers for you too Jenny, but I'm also sure everything will be fine.
default_yes.gif

We're all praying the same for you! Believe me, it's always so hard when things are perfect, but I haven't given up on little Beau yet!
default_wub.png

Keep us posted on these girls, and hope you get your camera fixed soon!
I agree with both Anna n Diane, Jenny...

I'm sure Saffire will do fine and give you a gorgeous little foal when she is ready
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png

I agree with both Anna n Diane, Jenny...

I'm sure Saffire will do fine and give you a gorgeous little foal when she is ready
default_yes.gif

default_wub.png
I am with these ladies! Prayers coming your way!

I am sure you have nothing to worry about so just enjoy the excitement of a new baby coming. I am a firm believer that worrying is a total waste of energy cos it won't change a thing so why don't you use that energy to paint the barn door or something? Now repeat after me: THIS BABY WILL BE FINE. THIS BABY WILL BE FINE. THIS BABY WILL BE FINE.

Hugs Renee

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back