Sad news

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had avoided reading this thread because I knew it would hurt. It's hard to imagine how they are able to cope emotionally and physically. My heart and prayers go out to Sandy and Gary.

Jill, it's just through the prayers of friends and family that they manage to get through this. Thank you so much for adding yours.

Adding my thoughts and prayers for Gary and Sandy. May God grant them peace and serenity especially during this holiday season.

Tammie~

First, our thoughts and prayers go out to Sandy and Gary for strength and peace at this terrible time.
default_pray.gif
:

Second, I just have to share a story about this wonderful lady. We showed under her 2 years ago in Louisville, KY. We are fairly new to minis and had NO idea who the lady in the large hat was. We were soon to find out about the person she is. My son went in a showmanship class, the next thing we knew she had him and another girl standing over by the gate by themselves(they hadn't even started doing their patterns). We didn't know what was going on, but we were soon to find out. She informed us parents that the rules stated gloves were required. I knew that, but somehow it just didn't get done. We told her they were in the trailer. She said somebody has surely got some gloves in here they can borrow. People started scrambling for 2 pairs of gloves. The first pair they brought my son were elbow length driving gloves!!!!! She told him she didn't care what they were as long as he had gloves on his hands! He finally went in the class with 2 gloves on (notice I didn't say a pair because they weren't). One fit okay, the other he could just barely get on and his fingers weren't even in the finger holes(kind of like a mitten). She really impressed us at that show and we learned a lot about the kind of person she is.

Sending prayers for Sandy and Gary and all of their friends and family. I can't imagine how difficult this must be for all of them.
default_pray.gif
:

My good thoughts and prayers to Sandy and Gary are going out too. ALthought I've never had the pleasure to meet them, I wish them the best none-the-less.

I hadn't really read this as I have trouble recalling people's names. It finally hit me who Sandra Fox was! I've shown under her several times in Wisconsin and Illinois in miniature shows and even at one pinto show. She truly is a wonderful judge to show under. After reading this it seems that she has gotten more than her share of tragedy to deal with this year. I am very sorry for that as she is so nice to everyone. It hurts more to hear that someone so nice has so many troubles. Praying for her and her husband.

Our thoughts and prayers for Sandy and her husband Gary during this difficult time. May God give them strength and courage.

Thoughts and prayers sending your way! I know how spooky this time is for them, even though my mom is in remission I still am always worried about her ......
default_sad.png

Latest posts

Back