ROSE FOALED!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He's a handsome lil fella. How about Cherokee Rainman, that's not femmininininin!

Congrats Robin!! He's adorable. My first thought for a name was Cherokee Rain Storm.

What a HANDSOME little man Robin, Congratulations!!!!!! I am not the best at names but wanted to make sure to say CONGRATULATIONS!!! He's sweet. HUGS to you all!

Jodi

"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Robin! What a handsome little man!

I love his rich coloring and his markings.

The first name that came to my mind was Roko Cherapaho Spirit, (a combination of Mom and Dad) sounds kind of "corny" but then I like the unusual crazy mixed up names!!!

No matter what you decide for a name, he is a little honey!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! :aktion033:

Very nice colt Reo
default_smile.png
Rose's Little Bud (ok that isn't a good name but to his mama he is her little Bud
default_wink.png
: )

Thank you everyone!
default_yes.gif
: There are some good name ideas here that I'm going to write down. Thanks for the help! This boy just gets better looking every day!

Roko's Little Feather or Roko's Arapaho Little Feather or Pammy's new horse??
default_wub.png
: Me like he!!! Cute lil boy!!!!!
default_wub.png
:

What a cutie pie! Congrats!

Now if only they'd all foal on their due dates....we can wish right...

Great looking boy and congrats on the foaling on the due date, that has to be just about a first.
default_smile.png

Not much good w/names but I think whatever you finally decide on will suit him perfectly.

Liz

[SIZE=14pt]Oh man a bay pinto, and healthy! Doesn't get any better than that!!! Congrats and we want some new "He Man" pics of him strutting his stuff! Congrats![/SIZE]

He is toooo cute!!!!!!...gotta love the bay pinto*S*S*S*S**S*.....all the name ideas are great!!!....i have one i don't think i saw!..LOL.....Apache Rain..........and call him Rain*S*
default_yes.gif
:

COLOR - Have you looked under the bay coat? I had a bay foal last week with white legs and a small white spot which I found unusual. I ran my finger over her coat to press it down and found a very dark color underneath. Mine will likely be a black bay color rather than the brown it is now.

Oh he's gorgeous, I LOVE him!
default_wub.png
: Congratulations Robin!!
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back