roll call

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunterridgefarm

Reaction score
Who is all coming to the Fletcher NC show. The show Dates are July 1-4. THIS IS THE SHOW TO ATTEND. FUN AND LAID BACK. BUT THE BEST THING ABOUT THIS SHOW IS THE MOUNTAINS.

COME JOIN IN ON THE FUN

SEE YOU ALL THERE

DIANE

Im finishing up clipping and can't wait for the show. I'm showing 3 but bringing 5.

Karen

I'd like to be going - hopefully next year!!!! Dixi says it is going to be a good show. Have fun everyone!

Barbie

You are so right! The best part is the mountains and the fireworks over Asheville.

I will be there on Wednesday afternoon to show on Thursday. I'll only have one driving horse with me. Would love to meet some people from the forum.

come on out for this fun show.Trust me you will have a blast. see you all there

We will be there... bringing 4 horses for Sat and Sunday... Hope to get there Friday sometime during the day.

Wish our horses were more ready... but oh well. We are coming and will be having fun!

Can't wait. It was a fun show last year. This is the first time I will be showing horses that I have bred, trained, and conditioned.

Latest posts

Back