Roll Call: Who is going to AMHR Nationals this year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: We will also be there again -- we will have 4 horses, daughter Dianne & TWO grandsons this year- Scott & Joe. Looking forward to seeing every one again .!!

Well, not this year, but next year I hope my gelding and filly can turn some heads! I will be working non stop this next year to at least have a chance in the ring :lol: I'm still making small foolish mistakes in the ring that with more time I'll be on track
default_yes.gif
:

Already posted I was going, but just thought I'd mention that I do have room for a person and a horse if someone would like to go and share in the gas money. I will be leaving on Sat. coming home on Sat. of nationals that is.

We will be there the entire time and stalled with Dawns Chase Farm and some of our other good friends like Lyn Jacobs, the Taylors and the McCarthy's and Debbie Paul from Stone Villa Wine Cellars. We are bringing four horses to do Roadster, Pleasure Driving, Country Pleasure Driving, some Halter classes and Multi-Color classes with our Encore Chaps, DCF Limericky, Bissel Mounds Monte Carlo and Little Wee Lord of the Ring and we are looking forward in seeing everyone and having some fun times again like last year!

Everyone have a safe trip to the Nationals! See you there! :saludando:

This is going to be my first year being at Nationals and i am really excited. I will be there with with Justine Melvin(Jitterbug) and Alison King. I will bringing my senior gelding Rocking JM 3T Bruce Almighty. He will be showing in Youth Senior Geldings Under, Open Senior Geldings 32-34, and Model Geldings Under. Last year he was 2X National Champion and 3X Reserve National Champion with Lee Crutchfield of Aloha Training Center and Saw Mill River Farm. I am very excited because he has done extremely well this year and this is my last year as a youth. Aubrey

efb8e342.jpg

This is going to be my first year being at Nationals and i am really excited. I will be there with with Justine Melvin(Jitterbug) and Alison King. I will bringing my senior gelding Rocking JM 3T Bruce Almighty. He will be showing in Youth Senior Geldings Under, Open Senior Geldings 32-34, and Model Geldings Under. Last year he was 2X National Champion and 3X Reserve National Champion with Lee Crutchfield of Aloha Training Center and Saw Mill River Farm. I am very excited because he has done extremely well this year and this is my last year as a youth. Aubrey
WOW THAT IS SOME GELDING he is very very nice

I'll be there with 2 of my own for my last year as a youth.

Oneka's Liberachi: youth roadster and Versatility and open roadster

Senda Message SOS (avatar): youth Pleasure driving, hunter, sr. mare, and versatility and Open mare Pleasure Driving

I'll also be presenting some horses that are in training/owned by Sam Barth Stables

We are usually in Barn C, it's a little farther from the arena but it's so much cooler up there.

I'm so excited! It should be another great year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lisa thank you. Bruce is an awesome gelding. He is so much fun to show. He has done really well this year. Lee Crutchfield did an amazing job with Bruce and at the last show he was at he beat Lee and World Grand Champion Glory Be Farms High Time Traveler for Grand Champion. It was such an honor to beat Lee and a World Grand Champion. I am very proud of Bruce and i think he is going to do amazing at Nationals for me. Thanks Aubrey

We are very excited about going to Nationals....We went last year and had so much fun made lots of new friends and cant wait to do it agian. We will be going with our wonderful friends and trainers Lee Crutchfield and Kirby Jones. We will be taking hopefully 4 horses.

Our first one is Reeces Thunder King who will be showing as a yearling gelding.

edd60723.jpg

Hopfuly our little weanling colt will be going, Aloha Acres Cha Ching. He is by First Knights Dream come True.

edd607bd.jpg

Next is our yearling filly McCarthys Miss Kitty. Miss Kitty will be shown in youth, open, and futurity.

edd60749.jpg

And Last but not lest is my big red gelding Dakota San Juan Marcos. Marco will be shown in Youth, Open, Futurity, and Liberty. He might show in driving but not sure yet.

edd6069f.jpg

edd60692.jpg

Shannon ya'll have some really pretty show horses with Lee and Kirby. They are all beautiful and Lee and Kirby have done an awesome job with all of them. Marcos is such a beautiful gelding and i just love watching him in Liberty. Best of luck to ya'll at Nationals and i will see you there.

Back