Roll Call: Who is going to AMHR Nationals this year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMS Miniatures

Reaction score
Wanted to do something fun right now. This is the last day for entries so I'm assuming everyone knows if they are going or not lol. Who all is going to AMHR Nationals this year? Who all are you taking and in what? This is going to be a fun Nationals for me I know it. I'm going to be stalled by Dreamweaver Farm so come by and say hi.

Here is our list of horses who will be going:

JMS Redskin Warrior: roman chariot, country pleasure driving, roadster, hunter/jumper, halter/driving obstacle

56809redok4.jpg

JMS Midnight's Appy Alert: multi-color mares, U

EMMA3-312x239.jpg

Grosshill EK Creations Profile: halter and driving (being shown by Dreamweaver Farm)

Profile-295x251.jpg

Ok now list yours!

We have entered for the Amatuer portion of the show. Bringing C Kings Running Brave and SF Mahogany Bay to drive Country Pleasure.

Good luck to every one who is going!!Make sure you take LOTS of pictures for us who are less lucky to be going!! :bgrin :aktion033: :saludando:

[SIZE=14pt]We are going again with Dawns Chase Farm...... taking Midas aka Clarion The Gold Standard in amy stallions over, 2 year old over stallions in futurity and open. Michigans Sweet Tart, 3 year old futurity halter and pleasure driving, Sr stallions 32-34 open and maybe another driving class depending.[/SIZE]

Midas.
ee1534f0.jpg

Sweet Tart

f2fbd111.jpg

Lyn

Raven and I will be there with 2 of our geldings we are of course very excited.. have classes on the first day and the last :lol:

Cant wait to see everyone

We Are!!!! I can't wait. Nationals is always so much fun. I love getting to see all the beautiful horses and of course our friends. We are taking 6 possibly 7. I'm making the decision this morning on a weanling. I've heard the babies get sick easy so I'm debating if it's worth it (to us).

What's anyones experience with this?

We are taking:

MHF High Noon Abbey - yearling mare

Rocking M 3 T Lady Oreo - 2 year old mare (2 time Pinto World Champion!!!)

Rocking M Blues Rock Star - yearling stallion

Sundancers Sudden Mischief - 3 year old mare

Sundancers Winds of Change - 2 year old mare

Summer Magic - 3 year old mare

and possibly - MHF Little Smokey - weanling stallion

L:)

Pondlake Stables is going! I am not taking any of my horses but my sister is taking her stallion, BHM The Shaman. I am going to go for fun and to enjoy. Hopefully next year will be the time for me to take a horse or 2. jennifer :saludando:

We're going :aktion033: Plan on really relaxing and having fun....only taking 2 horses this year! Horsefeathers Shades of Color, of course, and Buck Ons Two Timer. Will only be in 2 or 3 classes with each. Plan on doing lots of visiting! Stop by and visit with us if you have time. Our Green and White banner will be up "Horsefeathers Farm," Fayetteville, Arkansas.

lcwallis:

We have taken weanlings several times. Didn't get bad sick, but was extremely stressful for them. Lots of folks show weanlings there, so guess it depends on your little one. As for us, no more weanlings, but then again, I personally like for them to be stress-free and have fun being babies.

Pam

I am going!!

I am flying down with my mom to show two of Linda Best's horses (Thanks Linda) In Youth 13-17 Showmanship under and over. Should be a long night that Friday. We are going to get there Thursday and stay until Monday. I am so excited!

We are going and taking our two yearling ASPC/AMHR over filly's. RHF Ravens Stormy and Owsley Fork Heidi, will also be taking our over yearling colt Darmond Gold Plated. Will be stabled with Ten-L Training. Hope to get plenty of time to visit.

One of my favorite boys will be there with Erica, but I do not think I will be there
default_sad.png
Destiny will show (I think) in ammy, halter and model. He is an A division 2yo stallion whom we co-own
default_yes.gif
:

Ericas Echos of My Destiny (pictured with first mom, Erica)
Destiny%202006%20Area%205%20Show%203.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
:saludando: We'll be there, but I don't think we will get to stay like we wanted. This will be my daughter, Chasta, last year in youth, with school, work and the farm we can not be gone half of one week and most of the other sooooo.... I think we will be staying for youth and then heading back home. Maybe.

I hope to be up there Monday and Tuesday just to watch and hunt down forum members to meet.

Justanothercowgirl and I will be on the prowl! :lol:

I'm going to find you this time Bonnie!
default_wub.png
:

I'll be there along with several other farms from Oklahoma and Arkansas, so look for me (Arabesque Acres), Jan Tobey (Mars-Montrose), Jan Bryan (Vineyard Hill) along with several other farms from Arkansas.

I'm taking

Britt Helm Red Hot N Rollin - CPD, Roadster, and possible Driving Obstacle

White Diamonds Velvet Moon - Youth CPD

Amber Oaks Doubles Echo - Yrling Futurity and Halter

Amber Oaks Doubles Barbie Doll - Weanling Futurity and Halter

Arabesque Apaches Onyx Moon, Yearling Halter Stallion

Will be there the entire show as that is also my vacation. I'll let the Jan's tell you who they are bringing as I'm afraid I'll leave someone out. I know Jan Bryan was mailing our entries yesterday and she said it was going to take a small Priority Mail BOX to send the entries in.

Can't wait--hope to see everyone in about 7 weeks.

I'll be there with my new driving mare, 3 year old WeeOkie's Enjoy the Masquerade. Joy will be stabled with Lisa and Gary Barnes. I'll be hanging around with them or the above Oklahoma contingent. I plan to be there the 12th thru the 15th. Hope to see a lot of you there, both old friends and make some new ones!!

Joy driving at her first show (sorry about the background):

e9881218.jpg

Rita

Here are the horses going for Kuel 1/4 Horses this year

Mullers Lil Zig Zag--- Country Pleasure, PMC Driving

Careys Kuel Micro Dude--- PMC Halter, Country Pleasure

Bear Farms Busy Echo--- yearling stallion

Careys Kuel Peppy Jewel--- weanling mare

Dreamweavers Knee-Hi-Prime-- Futurity Mare

MLLJ's Lost My Dots--- Futurity Colt (for sale)

Kuel's Sue Zan--- Futurity Mare

We plan to be there for Amateur and a few open classes -

Wild Oak Destinys Dream in Country Pleasure classes

Wild Oaks Final Destiny in Yearling & Am Jr Geldings

and maybe Wild Oaks Jumpstart My Heart in Yearling Stallions

Looking forward to going, the last time we went it was still in Columbia.

Jan

Lyn, your horses just get better and better I swear- OUTSTANDING!!!

Good luck to all- I was going with my neighbor again this year, but due to a problem with our horses not qualifying at the two shows this year (shows were at the same facility and back to back - oopsie) we didnt feel like hauling in this heat to another show out of state to qualify. Plus, she is pregnant and will be pretty heavy by then..... so we just decided to skip this year.

Hopefully I will see you all next year!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!! LOTS OF PICS WHEN YOU RETURN!!!

Tommy and I plan to attend this year along with our little dog Menehune. This will be our first Nationals so we're particularly excited!

We will be bringing three stallions and be showing in amateur, open halter, and color classes and here they are.

[SIZE=14pt]Lost Spoke's Winter Dream Catcher aka Catch[/SIZE] Yearling amateur colts, halter colts 32" to 34", and multi-color stallions and geldings

catchhead.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Legend[/SIZE]Yearling amateur colts, halter colts 28" and under, and multi-color stallions and geldings

legendbody.jpg

[SIZE=14pt]CCMF Legacy's Color Maker[/SIZE]Yearling amateur colts, halter colts 30" to 32"

cmright.jpg

Catch, Legend, and Color Maker will be shown by my husband Tommy in Amateur halter. Catch and Legend will be shown by Joel White in open halter and multi color and Color Maker will be shown by Amanda Jones in open halter.

Looking forward to meeting new folks!

Dawn :saludando:

I will be there - probably arrive Thrusday and stay for a week. Bringing a trailer load of horses as well, too many to list them and what they are going in as well; pre-entered 13 but not sure if I will take my weanlings I entered or not will have to see how the process of being away from mom is going in a month, and then I have a couple horses going to their new owners as well.

Stop by and visit, should be in barn C ( I think it is barn C - that is just up from the arena) stalled by Belinda Bagby - B & B Training - Cross Country Farm

Latest posts

Back