Roll Call: Who is going to AMHR Nationals this year!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sharon and I will be there as well. She will again be working at the in gate and as usual I will be in the middle of the ring. Think I'll bring my microphone and some music for you guys to listen to.

Mark & Sharon

:saludando: Hi!

Well... I'm EXCITED to be going to for the first time to Nationals!! I will bringing just one, Barakah, my 3yr.old stallion and will be showing him in the Amature Halter Stallions, under class and then in the Model Stallions 2 yrs. & older, under and then in the Aged Stallions 3 yrs. & older 32"-34" class.

I wanted to bring my weanling, but think it would be too stressful for a little guy at that age, and isn't worth the risk of him picking up something there. He'll get to be shown all next year anyways..... And where this is my first year down there (and may be going down there by myself and my dog, Flash, my black tri Corgi male)... I will have enough to worry about!

I am soooo exstatic about going, especially since I didn't think I would be able to make it work!! But after taking him to the Area National show a couple weekends ago and doing good there, I was GOING to make it work and we were going!!!!! So I am very thrilled to be going!

I'm VERY excited to get the chance to beable to meet people that are on this forum!! And also to see very outstanding minis that will be there! I am just so thrilled to be going! And this will be my vacation also!

I will be getting down there Saturday evening (9th)... and wanted to have a day to adjust before we showed since I've never been there before!

So hopefully that will give me ample time to get to see all the farms/trainers and people that are there! I have NO clue what barn I will be in.... I just sent my entries off 2 days ago.

Can't wait to see you all there!!!!

BarakahBest2.jpg

I should be flying in on Sept 11th, and not sure what day we are leaving yet. I have to book the flight yet and talk to the boss, might not leave till the 16th.

I am taking my All Around Gelding Target...........we will be stalled in Barn C, with the Pac West Arenosa Partnership/Triple Heart Ranch/Cloke Stables............usually about 4 aisles down from Cross Country and Erica.

I too, am SO EXCITED about being able to go this year. It will be my first time ever going to Nationals, so I am really excited to go at all. I am taking one horse - CHF Silver Flash (the one in my avatar) - I will be attending with the Pondlake Stables crew! Can't wait to meet everybody!! See you there!

We will be there all 24 horses and our regular crew and clients. .. Be sure to stop by and see us. Rob and Erica I really think that is Barn B !!
default_wink.png
: But anyway we are not hard to find.. Looking forward to one of the biggest Miniature horse shows ever, they are expecting maybe as many as 2,000 or better.. :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

I hope to be up there Monday and Tuesday just to watch and hunt down forum members to meet.

Justanothercowgirl and I will be on the prowl! :lol:

I'm going to find you this time Bonnie!
default_wub.png
:

[/quote

I WILL BE AT OZACK TACK OR WATCHING THE SHOW! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE AND TALK WITH EVERYONE.!

Bonnie :saludando:

B,C,A, whatever, WE ARE IN THE BARN BY THE ENTRY GATE.................HAHAHAHHAHA I just know where to go, I never know the Letter.........

AHHAHAHA

I am flying in on the 9th and leaving Thursday morning!

Pam Ford (you angel
default_wub.png
: ) is picking me up at the airport!

I was having major hives about getting from the airport and my other angel fixed that!!!

Hope to see lots of you and do lots of readings!!!!!!

getting excited............

Bon

Well, due to my surgery, I am only bringing two along... my sister Janies filly, S Bar P's Irish Cream, to be shown in Model Mare, Two Year Old mare, Under and Multi Color Mare-Under:

eded5ce1.jpg

Also bringing client horse MMF Our Mini Farms Firecracker, a Over 36 to 38" Gelding.. to be shown in Model Gelding, Over and Senior Gelding over 36" to 38":

eded5f53.jpg

and, Yes, his eyes ARE that blue! :new_shocked: :bgrin

Also showing will be Janies new weanling, Erica's Worth The Big City Bucks in the Futurity... (and maybe open, that is to be determined on how he hauls...)

eeaf8051.jpg

And I will also be catch handling a couple once I get back there.... REALLY looking forward to seeing the PondLake crew with BHM The Shaman, Janie and I raised this colt and went National Top Ten with him as a weanling and I am honored to be able to show him in the Open 2 Year Olds for them!!
default_wub.png
:

Can't wait to see everyone there!!

Suzy Hooper

Show Horses by Suzy

Fresno, CA

We will be the ladies with a few Corgis, a Tri female, and two red and white males. Probably the best way to recognize us! They may even be in jail:

CorgisAtTulsa.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dave and I will be leaving here either late Sat or very early Sun morning so that he can show some amateur Sunday evening. It is an 8 hour drive. We would leave earlier, but with the price of fuel, we are doing a pony ride job on Saturday to help pay our way. (Beautiful place with lots of shade) We are planning to bring 7 this year--6 of which are in the futurity on Monday. Not sure where we will be stalled, but will be with candyland ranch and Jolie cheval farms. We are Foys rolling hills--all from Illinois. Hope to meet some of you there.

Angie

Ozark Mountain Tack will be there as always. If there is anything special you want or need please let me know ahead of time so we can make sure to have it for you - we cant bring everything and always seem to miss the one thing somebody must have.

Bonnie Fogg will be in the booth again this year - yeah !!!!

We will also have Brenda with her Nikken Magnetics - she will be doing "roll outs" on the horses. It is amazing how much those help the horses backs !

And as usual we will have the Nationals Shirts plus lots of sale items !!!!

As far as my horses go - Bruce Abbott is bringing my new yearling mare - Michigans Hurricane Alice and I have 3 yearlings (all ones I bred and raised) with the Parnell Stables. One of these days I might try to show but it is almost impossible with the booth !

I wish everybody good luck and a safe trip !!!

PS Lyn Jacobs is bringing me some awesome chairs for the booth - so if you need to put your feet up in air conditioning for awhile - come see us and Bonnie !!!

We're coming with three horses and it will only be our third sanctioned show.

Sting (my avatar) will be showing in hunter/jumper. Galaxy (my new horse) will be showing hunter/jumper/Country Pleasure and my husband will have his Amateur mare there.

We'll be with our new trainer, Alison King, and we are soooo excited !!!

Aubrey Overcash is tagging along for the ride with his gelding, Bruce Almighty.

Please stop by our stalls and say, "Hi!"

Justine

Finally Farm Minis

Monroe, NC

:aktion033: :aktion033:

Plan to look up many while I am there!!!! I love to go visit and talk and talk.

I will be there from Sat. to Sat.

Will be bringing Jazz; her age classes, ammy, and color,,,,,,,

chant2.jpg

and weanling gelding Jack,,,,,,,,,

jack.JPG

Will be with Brenda Plass, in barn A.

We are going! Bringing new gelding, Freddy (Ultimate Dream Of WCF), mare, Whisper (Little Kings Supreme Whisper), and stallion, Q (Sam Hill Shadow Buck Q). I can't wait!!! :lol:

We'll be there. I'm actually going to drag my fat self into the arena this year.

There's just no way to top Redi's show from last year, but we've got a couple of cute fillies with Belinda this year that could do well.

Also looking forward to watching Belinda show Redi's full brother (owned by the Laramore's) as a gelding. He was amazing last year in ASPC and has been quite impressive again this year as a mini.

[SIZE=12pt]We're going!!!! At least I'm planning to be there. I'm on bedrest for a while right now and hope to be back up on my feet well before then
default_rolleyes.gif
: [/SIZE]

I entered Desi-man (Flying A Magic's Maybe A Rendezvous) in youth freaking everything~LOL

DesiMia05Nat1.jpg

Gigi (Flying A's Femme Fatale) is going for youth, futurity and open classes

nationals_2004_gigi.jpg

I entered all six babies that will be weaning age, since I'm just not sure who all we'll (Dana and the girls~LOL) will be able to show. They are all nice enough to show and it's just too hard to choose between them!
default_wub.png
:

All the babies are for sale too, so they will be there for people to see if they haven't already sold
default_wink.png
:

Flying A Beausoliel's Irish Luck , "Paddy" 2006 colt

45dbcb08.jpg

Broadway's Lady Sings The Blues, "Phoebe" 2006 filly

9664d847.jpg

Flying A Magic's Maybe Star Struck , "Paige" 2006 filly

764b2b5c.jpg

Flying A's All That Jazz CC, "Pizzazz" 2006 filly

48a5f86d.jpg

Broadway's Phoenix Rising CC, "Phoenix" 2006 colt

a09cea1d.jpg

Flying A's Come See Me, "Pippa" 2006 filly

ec212520.jpg

We will be there with the "Jan's" and Davie. I Don't know what barn yet. I am bring 2 this year.

Maranatha's Daily Manna 2yr old filly in PMC halter, ammy halter, her age class, maybe some more, i don't remember.

Peppy's Zion's Calling Me 3year old gelding in PMC driving, ammy CPD, maybe liberty and more.

Come see us!! We are looking forward to a great time the whole show!

Shelley <><

P5240004.jpg

This is Zion.

:aktion033: I can't wait and am so glad it's almost Nationals times again!! I can't wait to see those of you I've already met again and hopefully met as many people as I can. I'll be there with my 3 "kids":

Maddie in Sr Mares, Ammy, and in CPD (Youth,Ammy,Open):

GooCollingwood.jpg
Also in Avatar.

Rev in Ammy Hunter and Obstacle:

RevOBFJun061.jpg

And my New Boy, Sizzle that I got a little over a month ago, ..I think I might have alittle bit of Mommy goggles goin on for this boy
default_wub.png
: in Ammy, yearling Stallions and youth :

AshlandJune11061.jpg

We plan to go. Everything we plan right now depends on my father-in-law's health, but Lord willing, we will be there.

We have entered our stallion, gelding, and three mares. Our 5 year old son will be showing in youth this year and this is hubby's first year driving. So it should be a lot of fun!

We will probably have a Saluki with us (and maybe a Cavalier). Please stop and say hi!

Shelley

Latest posts

Back