Roll call for Sea Tac Miniature Horse Show in Elma, WA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nootka

Reaction score
Are you coming? To show or watch? Who ya bringing?

I will be there, hopefully pulling in Thursday night w/four horses: Mouse, Lark, Cherry Bomb, who is support wagon for Kyan, unweaned.
default_smile.png

And poor little Colton will have his second horse show birthday (not much surprise since I went to the show against Dr.'s orders and he ended up being born a month early that same week two years ago). Maybe have to get a big ol' birthday cake and share with you all.

Will be nice to meet anyone new and just to see the familiar faces again.

Liz M.

That sounds like a pretty great birthday to me. Just look at all the people that will be there for "his" party. Maybe they can call out Happy Birhtday over the intercom. Ok, so he's only two but it would be something you could tell him about when he's older. *LOL*

Any event, I sure wish I could go as I would love to meet all these NW forum members in person. Have a great time and be sure to post some pics.

Ok, yep, I'm sure he'll get lots of attention being the cute thing he is (he LOVES to flirt and give thumbs up to people he catches eyes with)! My birthday tends to fall during another show we have every year (Central Point in August) so I know about those "announcements" *LOL*

Will you be attending any area shows this year?
default_smile.png

We'd love to see you out and about!

Liz

I would love to but right now, with our house on the market and my husband working so far away during the week, it is hard to find someone to fill my shoes when I am gone. Really...it takes at least three people to handle all I do around here! Ha ha! :lol: Let's see...I would need a nanny, a housekeeper, a landscaper, a horsewoman, oh, and a wife. Did I say three? Uhh...maybe more. :bgrin

I am actually going to the Sisters, OR horse & carriage auction on Friday with a friend so hoping my husband can hold down the fort for a few hours at least. I may still need that cleaning lady when I get home though.
default_rolleyes.gif
:

Tell Colton
default_birthday.gif
: from me! :saludando:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not me this year. Next weekend is finals for my Algebra class. I will probably put in a weekend-long burst of studying.

I am actually not going to show in the breed shows this year I don't think. I am going to stick with doing a few CDEs and a couple of riding clinics with my big horse, Sedona.

I would have loved to have shown my '05 babies this year, but since we have had so many health problems with them since we got them in October, I think it is best for them if we wait another year. I may possibly show Esprit at one show, if I can haul him out, show, and home on the same day. He is pretty special.
default_smile.png
default_wub.png
:

Will miss you all! Be thinking of you in between math problems, I am sure! Best of luck to you!

I have never bee nable to make this show...I always had either a mare due (and ready to foal...and did!) that show weekend or Taylor had her OHSET meet that same weekend....*sigh*

Wont be making it this year either....long drive to come watch and with this weather lately....ick! :eek:
default_wacko.png
:

Give Colton a birthday hug from me...he is sure a CUTIE!!!!
default_wub.png
:

Good luck at the show!!!! :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back