Rockin R (Theresa)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

REO

Reaction score
You all know that Theresa's grandson Aidan is the light of her life. Susan is his mother and Susan's daughter is the one with swine flu and Aidan and all of them have been exposed to it.

Theresa is worried SICK about Aidan because he's started a fever. He is going to the hospital to get tested and treated (just in case) tomorrow too.

Theresa asked me to post and beg for prayers. Not for her, but for Aidan.

Below was her email

---------------------------------------

Art and I have an emergency Dr appt first thing in the am. We have been exposed to the swine flu......Susan's 17 yr old daughter has been in the hosp for 2 days. They diagnosised her this am. Said that because of my medical issues, I am at HIGH risk to get it. We spent the weekend and Mon with her. That is when she was Highly contagiuos...God Please Give Us A Break!!!! I am also worried about Aidan! Please Lots of prayers for Aidan!!!

Oh no! Major prayers are flowing to all of you! ((((hugs))))
default_wub.png

Lots of prayers for all of you. That swine flu is bad stuff. Please keep us posted on how everyone is doing.

((((HUGS))))

Barbie

Oh my gosh you must be worried sick. ((((HUGS)))) and thoughts.

Sending prayers and good thoughts for Theresa and her family.

Oh no! I am sending to all right now!

Hugs

Bonnie

Prayers to everyone! What a shame. She certainly does not need more stress right now. Keep us posted Robin.

Carol

Prayers for Theresa and her family
default_pray.gif
Please let them be ok !!

Sending prayers for the family. Have known a few folks here whose family members have had it, so they brought the germs to work with them (nice) but no one else here got it, or anyone in their families.

All recovered just fine.

However, those with already depressed immune systems or health issues (like Theresa!) have a high risk.

Hope the little one doesnt have it, if he does, gets over it and that no one else gets it!

Just a quick update.....

Art and I went to the Dr this am, and got tested. I got the H1N1 antibiotics and a shot and Art got the reg flu shot. Dr said it could take up to 8 days for the Swine Flu to show up. Art appears to be ok, I am running a 99* temp....But I feel GOOD! Aidan on the other hand is not doing so well.. :*****{ He is in the hospital with a temp of 103* Poor little guy is miserable!!! I can't get near him, and he is asking for his Gramms and Poppy.....
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
default_crybaby.gif
..It just breaks my heart that I can't do anything for him....

Please everyone pray for my little guy, he is very sick....
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif
default_pray.gif

Definitely sending prayers your way. It's so very hard to see those little ones we love so much feeling bad and not being able to do anything to help.

Theresa-

More prayers for little Aidan. The poor little guy. Hope he feels better soon - also hope you and Art stay healthy. Please update us when you can.

Barbie

Sending prayers dear Theresa to keep you and your family healthy a safe from illness. Prayers this H1N1 passes you and the rest of your family by. God Bless.

I'm so sorry! Definitely sending prayers! I am home, quarantined, with possible H1N1 right now, too. My parents are keeping both of my girls until I am symptom free because my youngest daughter has a life-threatening heart defect. She is one of the "at risk" groups - so we are trying VERY hard not to get her or her sister exposed. I miss my girls terribly, so know how you feel about not being able to see your grandson.

Barbara

Consider prayers sent your way Theresa. I pray Aidan gets well real soon and your husband doesn't get sick. Take care and God Bless, TJ

Sending prayers and try not to worry!!!! He will be ok! My friend at work whose son had it was over 104 temp. He was hallucinating AFTER the fever dropped to about 101- go figure, but he is just fine now and no one else in the family got it.

Back