Roadster cart, OH I'm SO EXCITED........

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Totally awesome! Love the color. Can't wait to see the whole package put together. I was looking on the Camptown harness site the other day and they have harness parts in colors. I think they have pink. Good luck!

Thanks. I hate putting the cover on it as I just want to sit and look at it, it's so pretty. I'll have to look at that Camptown for a browband, thanks. TJ

It's wonderful TaylorJo! And don't forget those pink and black silks you need to go with it!

Glad you finally got it!! Must have been a long wait.
default_smile.png
It looks awesome, very pretty. I would love a metallic purple one for my mare. The only thing we'd have to get another one because hubby wouldn't want his gelding pulling it if it was purple LOL.

HA that's to funny on the purple cart. OH I HAVE the Pink and Black silks I bought them at Nationals. Now I just need to get the hat fixed cause when I wore the hat it looked so funky on me cause it's about 3 sizes to big for my head. I think my horse could wear it.

I measured my Hawk horse tonight from Limestone last year and he'll be ready to drive next year. I just did him in his stall AFTER I had a fight with him and had to remind him he HAD to stand still. But I got a measurement of 36" on him. Now he could have been 35" cause of the shavings but my driving horse that I drive now, Oreo is 34.25 and as Sonny was walking out of the barn today he was towering over Oreo, I was like OMG'd SONNY you GREW!!!!!!! Janet at Limestone told me he would and I told her I wanted a bay and white pinto to drive, well I've got that, now I can't wait to see next year what unfolds. I'm so excited. He seems to have a good head on him and will take well to it. So we'll see.

Well it's 1 am better hit the sack. TJ

Back