Results from my 1st show of the year

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J&HMinis

Reaction score
Yesterday was my first show of the season, I took my senior mare and yearling gelding. It was just a novice/amateur/ youth show, no open classes. My first class was Amateur Showmanship, I’ve been practicing a lot for this class with my mare, we were the only ones in there, but we did great overall, I was happy. We got some great pointers from the judge, who also held a “Showmanship 101” clinic during lunch that was fantastic!

Next we had our ammy level 1 Sr. mare Class, there were 5 in the class and we won! I was so excited! I thought it was a very tough class, my mare showed very well, except she hardly gave me ears :eek: Her last class was ammy hunter, she did well, but refused one jump, we still took second out of three. I was very proud of her!

Now it was my geldings turn, he just went into his ammy class, there were 4 in the class and we won! So he qualified for Worlds at his first show!

Of course I brought my camera and didn't take one picture! Hopefully someone took some!

Those are some awesome results! CONGRATULATIONS!! :aktion033: I wish they had ammy/youth only shows in our area. And I really commend you on participating in Showmanship. Are we going to see pictures eventually?

Thank you!

Well, I have another show this weekend, I'll definitely take pics there and will post them.

Heather

I did get one good pic of you and your Jr gelding, here it is, I will post more pic's tomorrow,just got them back tonight and need to scan in and put on website, will do tomorrow, I thought you would like to see your pic tonight.

It was a good show,we had nice turn out of horses and people, just wish the weather was alittle better, will post more tomorrow....JANE

heather1.jpg

Latest posts

Back