Remember Diva?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENWOODMINIS

Reaction score
divastanding.jpg
Remember little Diva girl -----a.k.a the flying shrimp
default_wink.png
:Diva was the orphaned baby from last year.

I have been clipping all my Dickens kids - old and young tee-hee no one is safe from my clippers :eek: and, clipping Diva was like clipping a little huricane...goodness she is the smallest yearling topping out at 27" who would of thought she would be the worst to date to clip
default_wacko.png
: finally my back broke and I stopped at her lower back legs...will have to save those for another day
default_yes.gif
:

Taking the photos proved to be a challenge as well...Diva was welllllll, lets just say she wasn't into the super model photo session...so, excuse the poorly set up photo - I was happy just to get one of her standing still - little stinker! :lol:

I have so much respect for professional photographers :aktion033: :aktion033: - GOD BLESS them!!!!!

thanks for letting me share

lis

a.k.a the clipper Monster
default_wink.png
:

She's very pretty! You know how those little ones are--they are like little sticks of dynamite!

:new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:
default_wub.png
:
default_yes.gif
: :new_shocked: :new_shocked: :new_shocked:

WOWOWOWOWOWOW

She'll knock your socks off!

BEAUTIFUL!

JJay

Thank you for your kind words on Diva...she is such a funny girl...totally runs the barn and herd...she is small but mighty - maybe thats what helped her survived...lots MOXY
default_yes.gif
:
default_yes.gif
: little stinker!

thanks again,

lis

what a cutie!!! okay can you come clip my diva?? LOL. I keep putting it off because I know shes not going to like it. But shes not shedding well at all.

kay

She is one nice looking little mare! Did a good job on her.
default_yes.gif
:

Wish you lived closer...would have you clip Theia and set her up for some good photos!

[SIZE=14pt]Lis..... you know Diva was always my favorite! She looks MAAAAAAvelous.[/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back