MISS DIVA

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GREENWOODMINIS

Reaction score
fallpicsandwinter176.jpg
[/img]

One year today...actually at 2:30 Little Diva turns One!!!! I love the little stinker. When She gives me the goo goo face...I just want to kiss those cheeks
default_wub.png
: !!!!!

A friend of mine gave me a recipe for Horsey Birthday cake...so, today I am making one for Diva. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIVA!!!! :aktion033: :aktion033:

Thanks everyone for letting me share,

Lis

[SIZE=14pt]Kiss her for me too! Happy Birthday baby.[/SIZE]

Lyn

default_birthday.gif
: :new_multi: Happy Birthday Diva! Give her a kiss for me too Lisa, She's adorable!! :new_multi:
default_birthday.gif
:

default_birthday.gif
:

Happy Birthday Little Diva, here's a kiss from your old pal Miss Banner
default_cheekkiss.gif
: .... may you have many more to come!!

--Wendi

Thank you everyone for your wonderful Birthday wishes for Diva baby!! She had a great Birthday...the weather was so awesome here for Ohio...its going to be 60 today...how weird is that- but, not complaining :bgrin Diva had a great day to play outside with her sisters
default_wink.png
:

Here is the recipe that I made for her cake...she loved it and so, did everyone else.

4 cups of oats

1 cup of molasses or honey

2 carrots cut into sticks

1 apple cut into slices

mix honey and oats together and form into cake shape, add carrots as candles and, use apples to decorate. Waa-laa you have a horsey birthday cake. its pretty sticky so, beware...they make a pretty good mess...but, they loved it...the look on their faces was priceless!!

enjoy,

Lisa

Latest posts

Back