Reiki

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am hoping that you get several responses to your question......

Reiki is a holistic "healing method" using the power of Universal Energy, ie -- God. It does not pretend to replace physical medical practices, but works in partnership with it.

I'm not sure how to "prove" that it works except that people that experience it report their responses to it.

I hope you get lots of responses because there are a number of people on this board who would be better qualified to answer than me........I'm definitely a novice!

Maryann

You might try looking up the term "reiki" on a google search. I did this recently and was amazed at what I found. By looking at different sites with different information you can get enough to decide if this is something you want to look into further. Best of luck on your search.

-Amy

I wanted to Bump this up, hoping some of our Reiki Masters will respond.

MiniV pretty much answered briefly. The Reiki master passes the energy to heal you. While going thru the treatments you do become very relaxed. While it did not remove my tumor, my tumor did not grow. My Dr. and I had agreed on a time limit for me to go with Reiki and that is why I still wonder if my master could have gotten it to disapear. By keeping it from growing (which it was) I did not have to go thru Chemo.

Jean

if you go look at bonnie foggs site she has some info on this
default_smile.png

...and how does it actually work?? Is there any scientific back up to it??

I am not sure as to what type of scientific backup you are looking for
default_wacko.png
: many types of energy healing exist I am not completely attuned to the ways of Reiki but have experience with other types of healing that involve the use of energy.............many of these uses have been in existence for thousands of years............can a particular modern scientific tool test their results...your guess is as good as mine........it is hard to say........however there are many many things in this life that perform "miracles" that science cannot prove
default_wink.png
:

I am curious as to what ailments have drawn you to Reiki? I know my years of horrific back pain led me to alternative therapies many of which that worked....but ultimately my spine required surgery and nothing I did removed that need
default_wink.png
:

I agree with searching google and yahoo there is much information available there......happy researching
default_wink.png
:

I am curious as to what ailments have drawn you to Reiki? I know my years of horrific back pain led me to alternative therapies many of which that worked....but ultimately my spine required surgery and nothing I did removed that need

Thanks to all who responded, you answered my question very clearly
default_smile.png
I have Fibromyalgia and spinal problems but didnt ask the question because I am drawn to it.......just have seen it mentioned here a few times and heard of it before that but never knew what it was. I knew it was either an alternative medicine type thing or else faith healing kinda so thanks for enlightening me. :)

Latest posts

Back