Registering PtHA! Need a name!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DixieGirl89

Reaction score
Her AMHA/AMHR Registered name is Souvinir Gambling Queen. Souvinir is from the farm she was born on and personally I'm not fond of it. Her name is "Charm", Think of something cute you guys! Here are some pics for incentive!

IMAG0372_zps00117d84.jpg

IMAG0365.jpg

If you have a farm name and no one else has registered it with Pinto, then you can use that for Pinto. We have OTM registered as a prefix with AMHR and AMHA, and we use that for Pinto too most of the time. Since our horses are all double or triple registered, we do try to keep the same names in all registries if we can. But you can name her anything that isn't already taken or uses someone else's prefix. I would suggest you come up with a unique farm name and then add "Charm" or "Gambling Queen". Many horses have barn names that are nothing like their registered ones.

I have one due the end of April by the same sire as your girl. If it comes out as pretty as your girl I'll be pretty happy. Her grandsire is a fairly well known guy maybe you could use something from that. I have already named mine Cameos Beautiful Creation if it's not taken.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ Oh that is so pretty! And her sire does throw some super nice babies no doubt. And he has such a great personality too, I love how he comes to Carol when she calls him, like he's a puppy. It is possible though that your baby might gray out! I'm pretty sure he's G/g. Because Charm was born bay...she's not bay anymore. I was thinking something maybe like these:

Charms Gambling Queen

Charming The Queen

Sheza Charm Shark (lol)

I really like 3 word names for some reason. They just stand out to me, and having her registered as just "Charm", Idk, doesn't really POP you know? It's cute, but maybe for the Lake County fair or something lol.

*sidenote* I haven't checked out her bloodlines recently or memorized them since I just got her last fall. I'll look over her papers maybe and find something in them. I like elegant, and adorable all at the same time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like short names and HATE farm names, personally.

What about "Charming Queen". Or "Charming the Queen"?

I'm liking Sheza Charming Gambler. Anybody else? I haven't found her papers yet, they're buried knee deep In a cabinet lol

-Cherished Charm

-Keepsake Charm

-Pandora Charm (like the Pandora Charm bracelets)

-Poker Face (in relation to gambling)

- I Bet She's Charming (play of gambling (bet) and Charm)

Charmed N Dangerous

Semi-Charmed kinda life

Lucky-charm

Charm bracelet

Consider me charmed

Crafty Charm

Custom Charm

Gamblin' charm

Awe loving these names!!! I don't know how to choose! Ok time for a brain storm, you know I'm really good at coming up with names for other people's horses, when it comes to my own I end up brain freezing.

Ok so how about these you guys!

Charming The Wild Joker

Creations Of A Sparkle

Risky Diamond Creations

Charming The Diamond

Gambling With Diamonds

Undisputed Diamond Queen

Undisputed Diamond Creation

Undisputed Risky Gambling Queen

Ok I had a random brain storm and this is what I came up with! Pick your favorite!

Latest posts

Back