Recent status updates???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

luv2ridesaddleseat

Reaction score
When I am at the front page of the forum, on the right are "recent status updates". I can't find them on the forum, it's driving me nuts! Where do I find this info? For instance, there is talk about REO's colt with problems, where is this????

thanks anyone that can help!

Recent Status Updates is where members can leave little "notes" about whats going on in there lives & sometimes members respond to a "note" left by a member. Sometimes there may be a topic posted in the forums. Hope I got that right & didn't confuse you more.
default_wacko.png

REO hasn't started a thread in the forum section that's why you cant find it. She left a few "status updates" on her colt, which is what you see on the main forum page.

opps l should have read more carefully before babbling
default_biggrin.png
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
REO might have posted something on her recent status about her colt. When you udate it with something else, the old writing goes away. There wont be say, five status updates from one person. It changes when you update it. I hope this helps.

Latest posts

Back