Really good news!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

coopermini

Reaction score
Our youngest son Eric just passed his private pilots flight exam with FAA today! :aktion033: He just finished as a freshman at Daniel Webster College in flight operations major. He passed on his first try! Well, second day, his flight yesterday was cut short by rapidly developing thunderstorms just 10 min after takeoff. So today he had to start all over, thankfully he passed. Oh crap next he will want his own plane! :new_shocked: Sorry not going to happen!

I think the tradition is moms get the first ride! Gaylene will be thrilled with that I'm sure!LOL She is not fond of small planes. i can wait my turn.

Mark

Our youngest son Eric just passed his private pilots flight exam with FAA today! :aktion033: He just finished as a freshman at Daniel Webster College in flight operations major. He passed on his first try! Well, second day, his flight yesterday was cut short by rapidly developing thunderstorms just 10 min after takeoff. So today he had to start all over, thankfully he passed. Oh crap next he will want his own plane! :new_shocked: Sorry not going to happen!

I think the tradition is moms get the first ride! Gaylene will be thrilled with that I'm sure!LOL She is not fond of small planes. i can wait my turn.

Mark

Congratulations Eric! :aktion033: :bgrin Mom and Dad too! :bgrin That is going to be fun having a pilot in the family
default_yes.gif
:

Tiffany

Mark

That is just wonderful a great achievement Im with Gaylene Id need a tranquilizer. LOL

Karla,

I'm quite sure this is good news as I think I invested enough money in this first year of college for a new 12 horse trailer w/living quarters and still have enough left to buy a Buckeroo Daughter or two. :new_shocked:

The last 2 weeks in his spare time he has been helping a couple freinds work on their race cars. Gaylene will be really inpressed if he wants to start racing next!

Mark

Racing ROCKS, Mark! Here's a picture of my boy for you (if I can get it uploaded) and I gotta tell you, he's only 14! So is my other boy. It gets a little hairy now and then, but they love it and it keeps them out of trouble!

default_wub.png
:

Ed5-26-072.jpg

Jodi

Hi Mark

CONGRATULATIONS TO ERIC!

Getting his pilots license is a great accomplishment! I am married to a private pilot and many of our friends are pilots. My hubby has had the flying bug since he was a small boy and it has never gone away. Was Eric like this as a small boy too? We have a 2 place tail dragger called a Globe Swift. It is a fun plane, he can do some simple aerobatics and formation flying with his buddies ( not with me though :new_shocked: ).

We both enjoy participating in the "Young Eagles Program" that Offers young people aged 8-17 an opportunity to fly in a private plane. So we are helping to promote the flying bug! Too bad we live so far away since my hubby would enjoy taking Eric up. Again our congratulations to Eric!

Blue skies!

Carsten & Linda

Congrats mark..you guys will have alot of fun with a pilot in the family!!! I'm jealous! I'd love to get my pilots liscence.. course i'm rather adventurous and would love to try everything! flying sounds like a blast.. always wanted to be a fighter jet pilot!!! now THAT would be a ride!

Latest posts

Back