Palin on environment and wildlife and habitat protection

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where it came from is your idea that Canadians and other nations should not have an opinion..
you can have an opinion, no one said you could not, however I can decide if that opinion is of worth to what MY decisions are when "I" go into the voting booth...and I'm sorry, your opinions do not effect my decisions as I'm sure mine do not affect yours..

It must be nice to be so young that you see nothing but the Waving American Flag... There really is more to the world than the USA..
well according to you, there isn't more to the world than the US since the US decides were everyones troops go....come on!

I can see this will go nowhere...Reason is beyond ... Insulting other nations is just wrong...

If you can't understand that ... there is no hope..Pakistan is now under attack from the

terrorists for helping the USA.. England took a hit for helping as well as other countries..

Their opinions don't matter because they are not American. I am not saying you have

to agree with them... I am saying they have earned to right to an opinion...

I

can see this will go nowhere...Reason is beyond ... Insulting other nations is just wrong...
yes, you are right...it is. I can sleeply soundly tonight knowing that I haven't.

McBunz, I'm sorry if you find it insulting that I don't care who the citizens of other Nations say they feel the US should elect as the next President. If my opinion on this is offensive to you, you really shouldn't give it any more weight than I give to the outside opinions on who should be our next President. I wouldn't expect my opinions on your country's political situation to really matter to you or your fellow voters, either.

Last edited by a moderator:
My 2 cents.....................

It is NOT our place to judge others.

I believe in the right to chose.

GOD is our judge not government.

Hunting for population control is a NECESSITY. I believe it should be carried out humanely.

Jill has already stated her "Feelings" re other countries it's one of those cases where you have to agree to disagree and MOVE ON.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back