Real Ghost Stories Anyone?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamk

Reaction score
Hi. I am fasinated by real ghost experiences...I would love to meet a ghost...I have been in "haunted" houses and graveyards but have not had any luck...I did have an experience when I was a child..I saw a siloette (sp?) of a ghosts head/shoulders on my wall...and I smell roses on occasion when there are no roses around (my birth mother died an early age before I had a chance to meet her and I think it is her "smell") I know this may be silly to some but I really believe...so anyone else have ghost experiences?? Pam

[SIZE=14pt]I do- When I was young my cousin lived with us while her parents were building their house. We were going to bed one night and there was an Indian Chief at the top of the starins just sitting there. Full head dress and in color. Then another time I was having my 11 th birhtday party. My mom had told us 3 time it was lights out time for bed. My friends and I were in the middle of 4 matteress on the floor and we had a snack table up there, it colapsed and no one even was close to it, then the light shut off by themselve and my night kight flickered on and off. It was a regular night light that had and on off switch. I always smell my aunt who passed away 8 years ago. She always smelled like make-up because she always wore it. She belived that you don't got out of the house with out it on. It's weird I fell as though she is watching me sometimes. My daughter has said she has seen her when she was little. I do belive in ghosts. My mother went to a saiance(sp?) when she was younger, there was a haunted house in my hometown. The little girl was run over by her father when he was mowing the hay field. She crawled to a big oak tree and died there. She haunted the house because she neve crossed over and whould throw things like shampoo bottles and pots and pans. They did the saiance(sp?) and she crossed over to b with her family. This accident happened 100 years ago or more and they only got rid of the ghost abotu 40 years ago.[/SIZE]

Christy

Last edited by a moderator:
I do.

When I was almost 10 years old, my died in his sleep on New Years Day. A few years later I was going to sleep, in the same house. I heard what sounded like a large person or people running down our hall in front of my bedroom door. I called for my Mom, as she happened to be opening the door at the same time. She told me to stop running in the house. She heard the running in the hall also. It was between us.

When I lived in the last house I was in,,, I was looking in the mirror, and someone put their hand on my shoulder. But no one was there.

My Mom died when I was 30. I was helping take care of her sister and was feeling very bad for myself when I had made the decision that she couldn't live alone anymore and I needed to find care for her. She was 88. I asked my Mom for guidance. I was sitting on the deck, no wind, no birds, nothing. I told my Mother that I couldn't handle this again, that I shouldn't have to and I needed her help. In fact I told her I wasn't going to do it, let someone else be the bad guy, ( of course there was no one else) Just then,,, a branch about 1/2 " across falls down on my head. It was her way of telling me to buck up and do it, they would have done if for me!

And the last is the best. My daughter was about 4 years old and would sing and talk and play in her room. Always happy. She would just be having conversations. I asked her who she was talking to ,,, she would say " my friend". No specifics. Not too long after that I was packing to move to our new house. I found one of the few pictures I have of my dad. I showed Hilary her Grandpa for the first time. She looked at it, and says,,,, Oh, its my friend! A couple years later she didn't remember that anymore. I am glad my husband was there, I would have fainted.

Latest posts

Back